Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Have you been able to save a game in v0.0048a after using a saved game from v0.0047a? Because I get consistent crashes when I try to save. I can keep playing by pressing ignore when the crash occurs, but that's pointless if I can't save when I'm done with the new content.
Can you send us your save file so we can check it out?

Also, when you get an error, there is an option to choose "New Game +" which carries over rewards from the minigames.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Hey Buddies I also have the Save Problem with 0.48 and I have tried the Post above with the Save Change in the Roaming Folder from 0.47 but I still can not Save in 0.48! WHY

Also, if you get an error, there is an option to choose "New Game +" which carries over rewards from minigames.

BountyKnight

Sep 24, 2017
When I try to load a save file from version 0.47 the game crashes and goes back to title screen.. There's no error displayed, it just doesn't want me to continue my previous game, which is annoying 'cause I don't really want to start all over :/ Does anyone have the same issue and knows how to fix it please :)))

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018

Also, when you get an error, there is an option to choose "New Game +" which carries over rewards from the minigames.
RE: "New Game +", I don't want to start over. One of the things that I've really liked about this game is that I've been able to play it for a very long time, update after update, without the developers invalidating my saved games and forcing me to start over.

Reactions: Gandalf78

lykos88

Jan 15, 2018
Just because something is your type and rare to find doesn't mean more of it has to be created or exist at all.
I mean I prefer not to throw up while playing a game. So I'd be happy with less granny/milfs in every game.
If this is type of thing that makes you feel that bad i really feel sorry for you. I dont know how can you manage in the future when you crowup and the woman you age wont make you hard then you can just have get trophy wife who much younger than you or start eating those bluepills. Speaking real these arent even looking that old i feel summertimesaga got all characters whit more wringles and lines than IA will ever have and i still like them both. Lastly Guro genre would make more cense to puke than some older women just saying.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Surprised the Mods have not stepped in and this is still here. It ain't my thing and I'm not hating, just saying. The story is Ok and so is gameplay but the models seem very young to me, prepubescent, not even teens much less 18.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Surprised the Mods have not stepped in and this is still here. It ain't my thing and I'm not hating, just saying. The story is Ok and so is gameplay but the models seem very young to me, prepubescent, not even teens much less 18.
Yes, Nate & Sam & Julia do seem like grade school children. I personally wish that their artwork looked a few years more mature. At least in their mid teens.

The OP explains the forum admins' reasoning for why this game is allowed.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Rule 7 Note
This game was previously removed under , however after review this decision has been reversed. The staff feel this is the fairest approach, inkeeping with similar 2DCG games that are allowed (Urban X, Nergal games, FET etc) which border on the 'realistic' requirement. Game threads are not the right place to discuss Rule 7, and any such posts will be removed
@Reese286 It helps to actually read the thread. That's right in the first post.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
When I try to load a save file from version 0.47 the game crashes and goes back to title screen.. There's no error displayed, it just doesn't want me to continue my previous game, which is annoying 'cause I don't really want to start all over :/ Does anyone have the same issue and knows how to fix it please :)))
Can you send us the save file so we can take a look and possibly find where the issue is? Thanks!

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
RE: "New Game +", I don't want to start over. One of the things that I've really liked about this game is that I've been able to play it for a very long time, update after update, without the developers invalidating my saved games and forcing me to start over.
Thanks for sending us the file! We'll take a look.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
@Reese286 It helps to actually read the thread. That's right in the first post.
Yea, I have followed this game from the start, I unfollowed today. I read it when it was posted and it still makes no sense to me - imho its a fig-leaf, rationalization not a reason. I am not advocating it be banned or even suggesting it, I can skip over this game just like I do the NTR and racist ones ... It's not my thing but so what. I'm not the pron police and have a live-let live frame of mine. But the characters were not created at random or in a vacuum. You think the Dev does no know how young they look? Oh well... Just pointing out that when it comes to kids and age size/looks matter, regardless of what label you give them.

Reactions: senecas

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Yea, I have followed this game from the start, I unfollowed today. I read it when it was posted and it still makes no sense to me - imho its a fig-leaf, rationalization not a reason. I am not advocating it be banned or even suggesting it, I can skip over this game just like I do the NTR and racist ones ... It's not my thing but so what. I'm not the pron police and have a live-let live frame of mine. But the characters were not created at random or in a vacuum. You think the Dev does no know how young they look? Oh well... Just pointing out that when it comes to kids and age size/looks matter, regardless of what label you give them.
So all I can say is, if you don't like the game, don't play it.
As you've noticed by now, there are enough people who like this game as it is, including me. I also think it's good that you express your opinion freely. However, I don't think it's okay that you talk negatively and make the characters look the way they want. I call the look of the characters Shota and the same goes for the girls and that is completely legitimate in my eyes.

Links Shota:

Just a few facts at the edge:
Just because the characters are in lolicon or shota style doesn't automatically mean that it's not liked by the users or even illegal. Lolicon is quite legal.
Best example would be for example the Romeo-and-Julia clause in the USA and even in Germany this is not immediately a crime. (It is only a crime if the sex is NOT consensual). So you could even sleep with a minor girl in Germany if it's out of love and the person is fully sane. So that means that this game and the look of the characters is fully in order as they are.

As I said, if you don't like the game, don't play it and ignore it.
I like the game the way it is!! The only thing I find fault with is that there is simply too little sister content and too little animation. I am not so the Milf fan.

Reactions: space5795

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
I love this game and will not give any negative remarks. I will only add that I also wish there was more animation. The animated scenes in the game now are my favorite. I would be ok if a whole update was just dedicated to animating the scenes we already have.

Reactions: obiwan

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
So all I can say is, if you don't like the game, don't play it.
As you've noticed by now, there are enough people who like this game as it is, including me. I also think it's good that you express your opinion freely. However, I don't think it's okay that you talk negatively and make the characters look the way they want. I call the look of the characters Shota and the same goes for the girls and that is completely legitimate in my eyes.

Links Shota:

Just a few facts at the edge:
Just because the characters are in lolicon or shota style doesn't automatically mean that it's not liked by the users or even illegal. Lolicon is quite legal.
Best example would be for example the Romeo-and-Julia clause in the USA and even in Germany this is not immediately a crime. (It is only a crime if the sex is NOT consensual). So you could even sleep with a minor girl in Germany if it's out of love and the person is fully sane. So that means that this game and the look of the characters is fully in order as they are.

As I said, if you don't like the game, don't play it and ignore it.
I like the game the way it is!! The only thing I find fault with is that there is simply too little sister content and too little animation. I am not so the Milf fan.
No worries, we all like what we like; be happy. Here is a site with something for everyone;

Just sharing a link here trying to bury the hatchet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes