Status
Not open for further replies.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
because she's my type & is rare to find,
also there's already an infinite amount of attractive 18 year olds mediocre bimbos in games........
and Milf's/Gilf's that were made to look 18 for your liking,
im sure you have enough material's to get you hard.
That's fine and all, but 3 entire updates devoted to one character is fairly dull.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Wumple

Aug 30, 2018
Any chance of removing the android tag? Last two updates had none that I can see and its proving a bit frustrating trying to find one when it doesnt exist.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
because she's my type & is rare to find,
also there's already an infinite amount of attractive 18 year olds mediocre bimbos in games........
and Milf's/Gilf's that were made to look 18 for your liking,
im sure you have enough material's to get you hard.
Just because something is your type and rare to find doesn't mean more of it has to be created or exist at all.
I mean I prefer not to throw up while playing a game. So I'd be happy with less granny/milfs in every game.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Hey Buddies I also have the Save Problem with 0.48 and I have tried the Post above with the Save Change in the Roaming Folder from 0.47 but I still can not Save in 0.48! WHY

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I have to say that i'm so glad f95 is letting these type of games on there site and not being like those Patreon bastards. I really liked this game when it 1st came out and had to go to a different sight to download it but now i'm able to just cruise f95 zone for games and never have to leave. Of coarse i would never think of my sisters/and loli sis nor my mom this way but to see things taboo is refreshing every now and then.
On another note i have to say, That kid even though small down there is a little stud muffin banging all the women in his family lol. I also love the way the MC and his lil sis learn about things/ innocent/ adorable kinda reminds me of that movie The Blue Lagoon.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
That's fine and all, but 3 entire updates devoted to one character is fairly dull.
Just because something is your type and rare to find doesn't mean more of it has to be created or exist at all.
I mean I prefer not to throw up while playing a game. So I'd be happy with less granny/milfs in every game.

i won't lie,
the last 3 updates were lame,
all that just for a small 1 event for 1 person.....

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Unless you're a patron you really shouldn't complain about a game that isn't costing you anything to play.
Well...that's not true. Just because someone is less fortunate than others doesn't mean he can't be right and share their opinions.
I mean that's the main focus of this site isn't it?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Well...that's not true. Just because someone is less fortunate than others doesn't mean he can't be right and share their opinions.
I mean that's the main focus of this site isn't it?
That presupposes several things. For starters, that's he's right that the last 3 updates were "lame". No one is forcing him to play the game. If he doesn't like the developer's choice of content then he can go play something less "lame", or become a patron and have his opinion carry some weight.

Second, the main focus of this site is griping about pirated games? Really? I'll go back to my statement: if you've pirated the game you don't have a right to complain about it. And any opinion that consists of calling something "lame" isn't constructive. Yes, you may have an opinion, but I'd rather hear from people who actually support the game. Their opinions matter. I'm pretty sure that the developer chose grandma for the last few updates because that is what his patrons, those who are supporting development of the game financially, wanted to see most. If you're going to offer an opinion that you dislike something then offer meaningful suggestions for improvement. If you don't like a certain character or how much attention is focused on her, then suggest an alternative: who would you prefer, and why should the developer pick that character(s) instead.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
That presupposes several things. For starters, that's he's right that the last 3 updates were "lame". No one is forcing him to play the game. If he doesn't like the developer's choice of content then he can go play something less "lame", or become a patron and have his opinion carry some weight.
This thread isn't about you, who are you to determine whose opinion matters and whose doesn't? Do you just come here to pick a fight with everyone who doesn't agree with you? If not, then why don't you just hang around on Patreon surrounded by the few selective ones whose opinions you cherish so much?

I'll go back to my statement: if you've pirated the game you don't have a right to complain about it. And any opinion that consists of calling something "lame" isn't constructive.
Not every opinion might be constructive, thats right. But im sure Curse Studio would like to get some more supporters, and they are not going to if all they see, is people brown nosing and praising them. By silencing everyone who is not already paying them they miss out on important imput and potential supporters. There is always room for improvement.

Yes, you may have an opinion, but I'd rather hear from people who actually support the game. Their opinions matter.
Again, you can listen to them and brown nose all you want on Patreon. You don't need to come here and tell everyone what to do.

If you're going to offer an opinion that you dislike something then offer meaningful suggestions for improvement. If you don't like a certain character or how much attention is focused on her, then suggest an alternative: who would you prefer, and why should the developer pick that character(s) instead.
Apparently you have to throw money at them first to do that. "Pay or shut up" your words.

Second, the main focus of this site is griping about pirated games? Really?
The main focus is to share, whether it's a game, your thoughts, whatever. It's a forum afterall.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
That presupposes several things. For starters, that's he's right that the last 3 updates were "lame". No one is forcing him to play the game.

Second, the main focus of this site is griping about pirated games? Really?
That's pretty specious. There are many games posted here by the developer themselves. It is used as a test platform and for advertising, which is why every post has the monetization links included. Look around, quite often you will see the first page of well executed demos have several "Looks good, I donated" responses. If they make a good game people will support it and want to participate in its development. It's not just about piracy. You don't know what games I or anyone here supports, and I can tell you that several people in this thread donate to this developer willingly. And this is the internet, an open forum of opinions. Just like no one is forcing us to play or forcing us to comment, you are also not forced to read our comments or forced to attack anyone for their opinions.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
This site to me is not just a pirate site. It is a place to see games you would not see in mainstream and get a chance to freely like or dislike them. I am a patreon of 3 different developers that I would have never learned about without this site. And I have played MANY games that I am glad I didn't pay for. Sorry I don't think I should just support someone with money and hope he gives me something I think I deserve or HOPE that he listens to me more then the other patreons. I cheer all that come to this site and share there opinions and hope they too become patreons for those they like. But I will not tell anyone else your opinion doesn't matter if you haven't paid for it. That is just idiotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes