Status
Not open for further replies.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I need help, I am doing a back up of my pc but I'm not sure about what do I have to back up to save my saves files and where can I find it

PD: waiting for Simone action hype!

Jun 13, 2017
can some one help please tried play but when the choices boxes come up there no writing so i dont know wats wat and the mom puzzel game is just blank boxes ?some help would be great thank you .

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
can some one help please tried play but when the choices boxes come up there no writing so i dont know wats wat and the mom puzzel game is just blank boxes ?some help would be great thank you .
This is a graphics accelerator issue in Renpy that can sometimes happen. Most users have solved the issue by reading this guide here:

Reactions: shaungtrskyline

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Urgh the Kira mini game on hard is a pain in the butt. The game doesn't respond to key changes at times for up to 5 seconds after I've started pressing the new key. It's ridiculous. Change the minigame if the game isn't capable of responding to the keyboard in a reasonable time.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm waiting for a link to a version that is backwards compatible with 0047a saved games to be posted here.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

Phoenixes

Oct 16, 2018
Hey dev...nice update for grandma but can u add up some more mom or kira scenes or maybe aunt janet and mom threesome...that would be fantastic....i just love this three character

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I think that we'll see a Kira/Mom threesome first, or a Grandma/Mom threesome, before we see one with Aunt Janet. IIRC, neither of Nate's sisters, nor his mom, know that he's been fucking anyone else. There are a LOT of juicy reveals (pun intended) waiting to happen in this game.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
neither of Nate's sisters, nor his mom, know that he's been fucking anyone else.
No, at this point all in the house knows what is up. Kira and mom, Nate together has happened. Mom, twin and Nate has happened. And also twin, cousin and Nate. So I'm sure now we are working on bringing the outside family into the harem. Can't wait to see who's next.

Reactions: Born2game

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Natural guesses for next version are, imho, either more Grandma, extra threesome scenes (Kira-Mom & Kira-Sam being two i kind of expected to have already come up) or both. Less obvious combinations might be Mom finding out about the Sam-Julia threesomes and that leading into a foursome, Janet finding out about Edna or vice-versa and that leading into Aunt-Grandma super secret threesomes.

For something off the curve, maybe Sam joining into one of the video sessions on Vicky's place (videogame-related costumes & Julia also joining into roleplay optional), Kacey upgrading from restroom shenanigans into fullblown exibithionist hijinks in the park at night or maybe some post-vacation scenarios (though that last one i don't expect to come up very soon at all, still so much that can be done with this summer).

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
[QUOTE = "Mandaman, post: 1453348, membre: 266525"] Voulez-vous dire que l’imprégnation est-elle possible? xD [/ QUOTE]

YES !! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes