Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Alright....
Please, tell me how its been made like which method is used to draw or paint it? Which programs (except Ren'Py) do you think are used?
Ren'Py uses Python code, so that was what was used for programming the entire game. Soapmonster drew the scenes and characters in SAI Paint tool, but recently I believe he switched to using Procreate.

Backgrounds were bought from a resource pack, and other items like the dialogue box and arrows were made in photoshop.

Reactions: Born2game

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
The latest build is now available for the public!

We realize this update is small, but that's because Soapmonster has been working on a BIG scene that involves the main cast of family members! We're working towards releasing it as soon as we can! We've provided a special teaser just to give a glimpse as to what will be coming!

Previous saves from past builds are compatible!

0.0048a-Alpha Changelog (12/24/18)

New Content
  • Added a new Grandma Edna scene! Requires relationship level 11 and occurs at her house during the day.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a letter being case sensitive in the racing mini-game.
  • Fixed a typo in a Grandma Edna scene.
Teaser.png

Nov 9, 2018
Great game, haven't finished.
I Fu- love the foreskin play in this game, yet i haven't seen an animated scene tho.

Btw if any one know a game with foreskin lick etc, i would love to know, thanks.

Dec 25, 2017
I'm a little curious and a little worried where this game would go after this upcoming BIG scene. I wonder if sex curse has ideas further down the road or if they'll invest more time on their other game while shelving this one hmmmm

Jan 29, 2018
I'm a little curious and a little worried where this game would go after this upcoming BIG scene. I wonder if sex curse has ideas further down the road or if they'll invest more time on their other game while shelving this one hmmmm
I can think of a few things Sex Curse Studio could do.
1. Add sex sounds effects for all the sex scenes.
2. Animated all the previous sex scenes.
3. Adding another character to the story, adding a new area. (Arcade center, Hospital or School.)
4. Maybe new scenes for the Aunt, Vicky or Kasey
5. Get a random Email from Kasey to visit her at her apartment, (Shares the same apartment building as Vicky, Different room number)

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
Sorry to ask this, i download the game the 11 of december and played it, it is really good i love it, and today i see the new update of the 24 but i played it and i can see my saves of the previus version, i mean i click load i and i see the saves.
I didnt mind this but i cant find any new scene with grandma.
It something wrong or it is alright?
PD Again i really enjoy congratulations

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Whenever I try and save the game it comes up with an error. Anyone know what I should do?
Looks like you are playing on a Mac. I don't use one myself, but I do remember reading something about Ren'Py basically not getting permissions for the save location. I'll have to see if I can find what I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes