Status
Not open for further replies.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I do like play this game, what better than an incest game ? :cool: ... but I wonder, what is the direction of this game actually ? Sex sim ? ... we have seen pretty much all chars get fucked. What next ? ... more combination ? ... weirder request content ? ... more new character ? :unsure:

I can't think this game would be still excited pass 2019. :sneaky:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I do like play this game, what better than an incest game ? :cool: ... but I wonder, what is the direction of this game actually ? Sex sim ? ... we have seen pretty much all chars get fucked. What next ? ... more combination ? ... weirder request content ? ... more new character ? :unsure:

I can't think this game would be still excited pass 2019. :sneaky:
inbreeding ^^.

Idkidkidk11111

Jul 2, 2018
Here is the public update we promised was arriving! There is a brand new scene that has plenty to offer for enjoyment! ;)

Previous saves from past builds are compatible!

0.0049-Alpha Changelog (1/15/19)

New Content
  • Added new scene! Requires that you have the Twin Sister Sam & Mom Simone Threesome, Big Sister Kira & Mom Simone Threesome, and Big Sister Kira Anal. Occurs in the morning.
  • For those not interested in Twin Sister Sam, the Big Sister Kira & Mom Simone Threesome Revisit now has expanded content! Be sure to check it out! The expanded content also requires that you have done the Mom Simone Vaginal scene.
Bug Fixes
  • The game will no longer try to create save_dump.txt, which may help some users who had problems saving.
Hey if we donate a large amount do we get a scene of our choice?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
We are still looking at what is causing the save reset issue, after we removed the "save dump" error.

For those having the issue, please send us your save files so we can take a look.

Thanks!

Reactions: prika1
Mar 12, 2018
I'm a little bit curious about the Story. How did they manage to do the stuff with the cousin still in the House without being catched? I mean, she never leaves the house. But exept of this, a great scene :) Can't wait to see them with big Bellys :)

bamvius

May 27, 2018
Saves don't work and also if you close the game and reopen it.. same thing again.. you will start with 0 stats

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Ok so I think I am missing something. Where is Vicky I am hearing about? I have of course the main family, cousin, aunt, grandmother, and Kasey, but after that I dont see things popping up for anyone else.

kkraftpunk

Dec 19, 2017
Ok so I think I am missing something. Where is Vicky I am hearing about? I have of course the main family, cousin, aunt, grandmother, and Kasey, but after that I dont see things popping up for anyone else.
do the typing review game in nates room a few times and you'll get invited to her apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes