Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrel

Feb 26, 2018
You know I love this game cause everything is hand drawn, I absolutely dislike the oversized boobs and asses in most 3d games but dig it in this game, still haven't figured that out yet.

Love the aunt for the goods being within normal range and really enjoy the laid back feel of the game in total.

This brew is tipped back for the dev, Cheers!

Reactions: Drtx and Tyrantnyx
Dec 25, 2017
Pretty good update I was even expecting a "The end" at the climax of the family union xD but it begs to ask where would it go from there? Some ideas from me would be

Nate gets injured and meets a nurse as well as a doctor in a hospital

School which includes a teacher and a potential crush which would also include her mom lol

ahhhh the ideas are endless with this game and it's only at an alpha build still! :D

May 25, 2018
We are still looking at what is causing the save reset issue, after we removed the "save dump" error.
I remember getting the save reset problem already in v0.0048 when I tried running the game through the Ren'Py SDK v7.1.3. It worked fine with Ren'Py 7.1.1.
I see that the game now uses Ren'Py v7.1.3...

Indeed, when I test it now, I can reliably reproduce the problem when I run the game directly, but it works fine if I run it through the Ren'Py SDK v7.1.1.

Interestingly, I do not seem to get this problem when I continue a save made with Ren'Py v7.1.1, even if I re-save in v7.1.3, quit, restart the game and reload.

kkraftpunk

Dec 19, 2017
Pretty good update I was even expecting a "The end" at the climax of the family union xD but it begs to ask where would it go from there? Some ideas from me would be

Nate gets injured and meets a nurse as well as a doctor in a hospital

School which includes a teacher and a potential crush which would also include her mom lol

ahhhh the ideas are endless with this game and it's only at an alpha build still! :D
Maybe they could do like that episode of Morel Orel where he gets all the ladies in town pregnant

Reactions: Tyrantnyx

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Just had the save reset problem, really a mood killer, hope you can fix it soon :/

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
This game is getting better everytime I came back to it, in a certanly slow progression but is constant and funny sometimes (at least for me ha)

zertz

Jun 29, 2018
m..mm...my save it's gone o_O:cry::cry:
I had the same thing been playing for two hours straight. I shut the game down, come back and all the saves i have are reset to level 1 and no money :(
How can i make sure i get notified when this is fixed? I'm kinda new to this site and i really like this game.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
I had the same thing been playing for two hours straight. I shut the game down, come back and all the saves i have are reset to level 1 and no money :(
How can i make sure i get notified when this is fixed? I'm kinda new to this site and i really like this game.
Just add the game to your watch list with email notification on the top right of the first discussion page where the game's logo or image is, in the meanwhile explore other games till it's fixed or just do the game mini-game review and max the characters and save those points from the shop that's what I'm doing since I'm up-to-date with the games that I'm interested in

Reactions: zertz
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes