Status
Not open for further replies.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
While it’s similiar to other games in the same genre – think Urban Demons – main protagonist never leaves his innocence. His overall aparition is very childish (including his genitalia), resembling that of a eight‐year boy. Major turn‐off, I’m not a pedophile.

dailandemon

Aug 23, 2018
the problem with the saves happened to mee too, i tried to cheat my way with saveedit but to no avail, anyone knows if there are actually some cheats for this?

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
Same problem for me. After i reloaded the game, the stats restarts from 0, and the name of my pg is Another time "Nate"

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
For those of you still having saving/loading issues where stats and money are reset, we have a save file attached that we know works with the latest version of the game. We are still monitoring what may be causing the save issue. 0.0049a should resolve any save issues if you start a new game, and potentially load a save from 0.0047 or earlier.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
You know, I forgot to mention this, but one of the reasons that I enjoy this game that it makes my top five is that the girls are willing to interact with one another as much as they do with Nate. I've always thought that a harem should enjoy one another as much as they do the harem master.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Must say this was quite a bummer. Played this game for the first time so I did quite some progress and then after reload everything is back to lvl 1. All dem puzzles, urgh :D

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
Loving this, the characters are all really cute. My favorite part is how casual everyone is about everything, no drama, it's a really nice change of pace.

Fuze_This

Dec 6, 2018
First time actually putting a post in, but I'm enjoying this game for what it is. I feel like there should be more lewd scenes at particular areas, like the hallway or the Player's room. I believe this should be attainable after reaching the threshold of the foursome with all main members of the house (excluding the cousin, though I suppose that can work too).

I also think that having the feature of asking one of the members of the house to come to your room for obvious smash would be neat.

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
For those who want to cheat, use UnRen. Download it, place it were your game is and open the program. Then press the number 9.
As soon as you launch the game, go to your room and you will see 3 exact options.
1. 2 exact bold points
2. 999 money
3. 999 bold points
Note: You will have to use the cheats again (not UnRen) when you close and reopen the game because of the save issue.

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
hey guys, anyone know the location of a savefile for 0.48? wanna do the new scene but its been a while since any characters i like were updated so ive had a new pc since then (really against the grandma)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes