Status
Not open for further replies.

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Oh man, there is an awful bug on 49a, whenever you load a save all the stats get reset'd back to 1.
Is there a way to fix that?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Oh man, there is an awful bug on 49a, whenever you load a save all the stats get reset'd back to 1.
Is there a way to fix that?
Were you using a save file from 0.0048?

We discovered that 0.0048 corrupted saves, and caused that money and stat reset when loading.

Previous saves before 0.0048 should load properly. We do know that any new games started will save properly.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Were you using a save file from 0.0048?

We discovered that 0.0048 corrupted saves, and caused that money and stat reset when loading.

Previous saves before 0.0048 should load properly. We do know that any new games started will save properly.
This is weird, because I played this game for the first time on this current version 49a and I still got everything reset after restarting the game. So I did start a new game, yet I have the same issue.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Sir, Edna is a goddess gilf.
How do i put more than one like!?? :cool:

This is weird, because I played this game for the first time on this current version 49a and I still got everything reset after restarting the game. So I did start a new game, yet I have the same issue.
Strange, because i restarted a new game while retaining the old saves and everything went smoothly. Didn't need to reset or delete folders. To be sure, i would redelete everything related to the game, redownload it and try to extract it with winrar if you used 7zip, in case the file were corrupted during extraction.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
For me, the foursome was too early. But, I hope, this can be used to see some lesbian scenes between Simone/Sam, Sam/Kira, Simone/Kira while "animal" Nate needs some recovery and just watches? Yeah doubtful, after this monster impregnated three girls in a row ...

And Julia, she needs some lovin too from Simone/Sam/Kira we won't want her feeling excluded! Ah, and Vicky, and ...

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
I just did some light testing and my saves from .0046 or earlier load fine. I'd skipped the intervening updates because I hadn't even met Edna by that point.

kkraftpunk

Dec 19, 2017
For me, the foursome was too early. But, I hope, this can be used to see some lesbian scenes between Simone/Sam, Sam/Kira, Simone/Kira while "animal" Nate needs some recovery and just watches? Yeah doubtful, after this monster impregnated three girls in a row ...

And Julia, she needs some lovin too from Simone/Sam/Kira we won't want her feeling excluded! Ah, and Vicky, and ...
Speaking of Julia has she even interacted with her mom yet?

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017

More lesbian scenes would be dope, everybody loved to explore Nate's body so they might as well explore each other's while he "recovers" lol.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
For those still having save game issues, can you give us the steps to reproduce the problem, preferably in as few steps as possible?

We noticed some are having the issue even after starting a new save, while others are not. And some who are using old saves are having no issue, while others are.

So we're trying to find the connection to the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes