Status
Not open for further replies.

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Were you using a save file from 0.0048?

We discovered that 0.0048 corrupted saves, and caused that money and stat reset when loading.

Previous saves before 0.0048 should load properly. We do know that any new games started will save properly.
Actually, i did started a new game on 49a, did at least 2 events with simone, did some paid minigames, and saved and reload just to test it, and it still got reseted back to 0.
Money, Boldness and Relationship points.

Reactions: HydroHexxx

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
For those still having save game issues, can you give us the steps to reproduce the problem, preferably in as few steps as possible?

We noticed some are having the issue even after starting a new save, while others are not. And some who are using old saves are having no issue, while others are.

So we're trying to find the connection to the issue.

Sex Curse Studio: I have to take the time to say how incredibly awesome it is to see you on here personally helping people out with the save game issues, the fact you can use old saves in newer versions is one of the best aspects to your game and always keeps me looking forward to new releases, unlike a game like Summertime Saga where you have to start over every update. Thank you very very much as always to your dedication to your work and your fans, you are amazing.

JerkinMcGherkin

Jan 20, 2019
For those still having save game issues, can you give us the steps to reproduce the problem, preferably in as few steps as possible?

We noticed some are having the issue even after starting a new save, while others are not. And some who are using old saves are having no issue, while others are.

So we're trying to find the connection to the issue.

>Launch game
>Start new game
>Skip through first day, pick all Sam options.
>Sleep
>Check stats, relationship level 2
>Normal save in empty slot
>Click the quit button in the menu
>Re-launch game
>Load save
>Everything level 1

Hope it helps

Reactions: HydroHexxx

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
>Launch game
>Start new game
>Skip through first day, pick all Sam options.
>Sleep
>Check stats, relationship level 2
>Normal save in empty slot
>Click the quit button in the menu
>Re-launch game
>Load save
>Everything level 1

Hope it helps
Both DrX and myself followed these exact steps, and we did not run into the reset issue.

Are you playing the latest version, 0.0049a?

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Actually, i did started a new game on 49a, did at least 2 events with simone, did some paid minigames, and saved and reload just to test it, and it still got reseted back to 0.
Money, Boldness and Relationship points.
DrX and I followed this pattern with a new game, latest version 0.0049a from public build. Neither of us ran into the reset issue.

Try re-downloading the public build, and try a new game again and see what happens.

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
I was having these same problems when running the 0.0049a from here, but downloading a new one from fixed my problems.
DrX and I followed this pattern with a new game, latest version 0.0049a from public build. Neither of us ran into the reset issue.

Try re-downloading the public build, and try a new game again and see what happens.

Can Confirm, the new version on the blogspot site fixes the problem with the saves.
Maybe OP should be updated to that link.

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
This.
Only one lesbianish scene in the latest update.
2 girls just watching while MC is occupied with the third one just isn't using the activity at it's maximum.
God forbid that all the girls in Nate's household be STRAIGHT.

FWIW, Sam's already happy to suck on their mother's tits with Nate - it wouldn't take much for her or Simone to get "exploratory" in a later episode, but that's not for us to demand, it's not OUR game, it's SCS's writing and art that goes into this. Asking nicely may accomplish more than making demands or criticizing .

crikey_buum

Nov 30, 2018
Can't get save files to work on my part. Tried redowloading the game from the blogspot, tried launching the game from a different folder but nope...

Too bad I really dig the game. A gilf, chubby mom and muscle girl ? Sign me up !

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Seem to have an issue specifically with Edna in the .0049a version where only her stats get reset to zero each time I load in a save or restart the game.

crikey_buum

Nov 30, 2018
Did more experiments : wiped the save folder, tried starting the game from a different HD whatsoever.

No luck : I go through a couple events, quit the game, restart and everything's reset.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
Can't get save files to work on my part. Tried redowloading the game from the blogspot, tried launching the game from a different folder but nope...

Too bad I really dig the game. A gilf, chubby mom and muscle girl ? Sign me up !
If the file was saved in 0.0048 at any point, then that is likely why you are still having the problem. 0.0048 is what caused save files to get corrupted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes