Status
Not open for further replies.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
wow 29 votes and its 5 stars? is this worth playing now or should i wait until its finished? or is it not even close to being done?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Why has the development for this come such a crawl? This update compared to what they usually put out is pretty disappointing.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
is this game gonna be ported to android?
The port is currently at v0.0046 but here it is...
Insexual Awakening v0.0046 Android (549MB)

-

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
wow 29 votes and its 5 stars? is this worth playing now or should i wait until its finished? or is it not even close to being done?
It has plenty of content already to go around and have some good fun with it, highly recommended.

Gr...Grandma??? Is this kind of GILF content?? (just asking, I dont judge your tastes)
It is, though the grandma looks like your average 50 grandma who had your mother at 15, thus looking quite young.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
It is, though the grandma looks like your average 50 grandma who had your mother at 15, thus looking quite young.
Ok thanks for the info. Welp, I will wait for more updates. I don't really like playing a good game while it's in demo version.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Looking at the Version number, I wonder if the plans for this game are perhaps a bit too ambitious, Content-wise.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
i mean.... don't get fooled by the numbers... The game is "unfinished of course, but it already has quite a remarkable amount of content.... Around 8 characters with a solid story line for each, that's already pretty good.

Reactions: ssj4kakarott

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Gr...Grandma??? Is this kind of GILF content?? (just asking, I dont judge your tastes)
For Fapgame amounts of GILF, yes. Which means the Grandma looks slightly younger than the Mom, just with gray(ish) hair and the body of a 40 year old Russ Mayer model ;) Don't be overly alarmed

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hopefully the public build that comes out in a week or 2 has more stuff added.
Well, let's say personally I would prefer fewer updates with more content (no, more updates with more content really, but that does not seem to be in the cards). I grew to like the game, after being somewhat put off by the art and the Shota MC at first; but this little piecemeal updates start to grind on - at least my - excitement for it. Saw that in a few other games over the years, like Superpowered for example where I can't be arsed to even check out any updates anymore.

Reactions: sagela and Giovany

VirgilSteam

Jul 11, 2017
Hopefully the public build that comes out in a week or 2 has more stuff added.
Generally speaking, the public releases do have more content. They've been a little smaller the past couple of months but I think that had to do with them (at least last month's) including an animated scene. Personally, I think the quality of the animated scenes makes up for the smaller updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes