circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Her left? Or.....
Well hell, I admit I can't tell the difference, aside from knowing the difference between left and righ..........

HOLY SHIT!!!
Is one of her boobies infinitesimally different from the other???

fainted
As a matter of a fact if a person is truly symmetrical then they are a mutant. People always have uneven sides with usually such minor differences that no one notices. So to answer both questions yes the pictures should have differences one side to the other.

Reactions: Toweke and Neon2520

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
As a matter of a fact if a person is truly symmetrical then they are a mutant. People always have uneven sides with usually such minor differences that no one notices. So to answer both questions yes the pictures should have differences one side to the other.
I apologize if I wasted your time, but it was all just clowning, sarcasm, and buffoonerial rhetorisaucityismness

• Haha
Reactions: Gonzolino

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I apologize if I wasted your time, but it was all just clowning, sarcasm, and buffoonerial rhetorisaucityismness
I'm a very literal person so when I see a comment sometimes I have to respond... You are very lucky I was in a playful mood or I might have added links and cited actual factual data instead of my not so witty retort :p

Reactions: selberdreher
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes