Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
This fcking game doesn't work on joiplay for some reason. So fcking annoying when you have a data limit per day and it gets wasted

• Haha
Reactions: Hollowedzs

LOD6

Oct 7, 2018
Since no one else seems to have brought it up, am I the only one that took note how the mc is acting like working a 6 hour work days is really long, 6 days a week yeah, still less time working than most people, and confused why girl staying at home all day is asleep by like 6pm?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Inside Ava [v0.11] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 48mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr and madjong

LOD6

Oct 7, 2018
Neither the overview nor the changelog give a good hint to how the game is can someone who has played tell me?
could be interesting, but from what I see, there are huge gaps between releases, and little to no content added. we have 3 scenes between the couple so far, with hints at other stuff, and there is no choice options really at the moment, just a straight up VN. Also the creator isn't native English, but I got wrapped up and confused by the story, mainly, the timings don't make sense and the thoughts and decisions on those times don't make sense.
Basically, if some proper time was invested into this game, it could be great but where it is at the moment leaves a lot to be desired.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Raurosfalls

Dec 9, 2018
Just feedback as a fellow international linguist, in English we need a noun to go with phrases like "my financially unstable" a good word would be "situation" or "condition", ie "but he still gave me a job after finding out about my financially unstable (SITUATION)". hope this helps, Dream-Maker

Reactions: Dream-Maker

Dream-Maker

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Just feedback as a fellow international linguist, in English we need a noun to go with phrases like "my financially unstable" a good word would be "situation" or "condition", ie "but he still gave me a job after finding out about my financially unstable (SITUATION)". hope this helps, Dream-Maker
Thank you, i will take note.

Reactions: Raurosfalls

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Reactions: Dream-Maker
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes