Dream-Maker

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
New Update:
Henry's pov will be finish soon as such
I have been planning and writing for my
next game which will be based on Chainsaw Man!
but its still months away for now I hope you guys enjoy this update.
I have also reopened my Patreon:
you can have a look and see if its something you want to support.
jax1.png

Reactions: GoldBolt and kurosx

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
New Update:
Henry's pov will be finish soon as such
I have been planning and writing for my
next game which will be based on Chainsaw Man!
but its still months away for now I hope you guys enjoy this update.
I have also reopened my Patreon:
you can have a look and see if its something you want to support.
View attachment 2326587
really!!? planning on the next game while this game has no content at all?

notjonny

Feb 22, 2020
Theres not much to say about the game since its fairly short, which i dont mind, quite the opposite. If you are still new to something, you should always start from basics and work your way to top. Not everyone does this.
The art style will get better as you train more; Same goes for the writing and everything in life really, and not just for game development. Dont be scared to experiment or leave your safe zone, and give yourself time.
Using platforms like this, and social media, to share projects or your art work is a good way to try and get free exposure.
Just dont start working on new projects when you havent finished the current one.
To anyone reading this, and not just the dev: dont sell yourself short, kings. If you work for it you will get it. Stay safe and a happy lunar new year to those who celebrate it

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Since no one else seems to have brought it up, am I the only one that took note how the mc is acting like working a 6 hour work days is really long, 6 days a week yeah, still less time working than most people, and confused why girl staying at home all day is asleep by like 6pm?
Obviously, she will be very tired if she was getting banged all day. :WeSmart:

eldarmike3

Feb 4, 2020
i realy think you should be able to choose more things like about the lying to a loved one and some other bits and is he ever going to confront her about the pics or is he realy that stupide as you could tell by 1st pic can see its her and did he realy not check the number he was given by her "boss" as he knew it was his old bully even thou there was no back story about it

Reactions: Jccurtis

Dream-Maker

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Theres not much to say about the game since its fairly short, which i dont mind, quite the opposite. If you are still new to something, you should always start from basics and work your way to top. Not everyone does this.
The art style will get better as you train more; Same goes for the writing and everything in life really, and not just for game development. Dont be scared to experiment or leave your safe zone, and give yourself time.
Using platforms like this, and social media, to share projects or your art work is a good way to try and get free exposure.
Just dont start working on new projects when you havent finished the current one.
To anyone reading this, and not just the dev: dont sell yourself short, kings. If you work for it you will get it. Stay safe and a happy lunar new year to those who celebrate it
Thank you!

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
really!!? planning on the next game while this game has no content at all?
Just avoid or come back in a year or so, see if it isn't abandoned before then. I wish there were more Devs that just focused on one game & stick with it till it is ready to be officially released. That's too much to ask for though. in this type of world.

Reactions: SweatPicle

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
it's half avoidable
Now that's a new one.
So does that mean, she ( for example) might give someone a blowjob but her pussy can be saved from the other man... or what's the meaning of this? :unsure:

Could you please be so kind and clarify this a little bit more?
If you don't want to visibly spoil anything for the people who want to enjoy your game, you can put in a spoiler to only spoil those who want to know this.

Dream-Maker

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
New Update:

The first update for Ava's POV is finished; it took me some time to write because I didn't know how to write from her standpoint, but now that I have finished this update, I feel a little more comfortable doing so.
I'd also like to know if using the same CG is a turn-off or not. I'm required to do it because of the narrative. the only way to remove it would be to skip some days from Ava's point of view so please let me know which option you prefer to see.
See you next week with a new update.
Capture.PNG

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InsideAva-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: rodolfinhobugado
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes