Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Only for NTR Lovers, NTR Haters will get a Virus Installed:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you upload last version with today bugfix or files bugfix separately?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
There are no missing endings. You just don't know how to play the game lol
There is no way to marry Mark (this is the main NTR endings)

I have played the patreon version.... and it is no possible to stay with Mark

If you know how please tell me!
Thanks

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
So I went back and played the original Corrupting Jennifer. I have to say, it's pretty bad. It's just such a rudimentary game, with renders that feel incomplete. Honestly, it gave me a greater appreciation for Inceton's Inside Jennifer. For all of this game's shortcomings, it was a significant improvement over the original. It's still a shame how it fell apart in the end, but at least it was good enough to be disappointed in.
there are missing pathd in this version

of course renders are not so good in the old version but the story line is far better in Corrupting Jennifer

This game comes with premature endings and inconsisent storyline.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
There are no missing endings. You just don't know how to play the game lol
after 20 days you are still think that I don't know how to play the game and there are no missing endings in this game???

I take your silence after more that 20 days as you have admitted that you are wrong and I know how to play this remake that comes without the main path of the game Inceton was trying to remake! (Corrupting Jennifer is the game that was supposed to be the remake of this one) :cool:

cryingdonkey

Jan 8, 2023
after 20 days you are still think that I don't know how to play the game and there are no missing endings in this game???

I take your silence after more that 20 days as you have admitted that you are wrong and I know how to play this remake that comes without the main path of the game Inceton was trying to remake! (Corrupting Jennifer is the game that was supposed to be the remake of this one) :cool:
Wait so there's a main path in Corrupting Jennifer that was removed from Inside Jennifer? Would you mind mentioning what exactly was on that missing main path?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Wait so there's a main path in Corrupting Jennifer that was removed from Inside Jennifer? Would you mind mentioning what exactly was on that missing main path?
The main path is that she has to marry Mark
I suggest you to play Corrupting Jennifer that it was abandoned because the Inceton games bought the rights and the model asset from the original dev to makes a better remake... but only renders are a bit better and the story is a bad remake with premature endings and missing main path!
Even if the old game is marked as abandoned there was just 2 updates before the ending
and one was for sure the (v.09) Jennifer and Mark marriage and the Wedding party and the last one (v1.0) with the honeymoon of the newly weds.
I have posted full saves in the Corrupting Jennifer thread for the haters of the RPGM engine to make more simple to play the original Jennifer story,, so now is very easy to play the original game

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG
Sep 21, 2017
Edit: Updated for Season 1

I've made a scene gallery mod for this game

It adds a gallery to the main menu where you can replay the scenes from the game

Installation: Extract the mod to your Inside Jennifer folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN
anyone have any other link like mediafire or zippyshare? pixeldrain workupload doesn't even let me visit the site and its a 404 not found for me....using firefox just cause...

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,
Can anyone help me getting the Paul's ending?
I did a few runs with different choices but didn't get it.
I tried to use the mod but didn't helped.

Jul 16, 2017
Edit: Updated for Season 1

I've made a scene gallery mod for this game

It adds a gallery to the main menu where you can replay the scenes from the game

Installation: Extract the mod to your Inside Jennifer folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Bro i must say i love your MODS the "Scene Player" especially is an amazing option i hope in the future to do something like that for Duallity as well,i bet you are a busy man and it's understandable but i must say a huge THANK YOU for your time to share us your Amazing MODS.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
This games has only premaure endings and it is a mess
for sure there is not the main ending where she fucks with all men and at the end she marries Mark (incomplete storyline)
I know...

But that's not what I asked.
I saw harsh reality (possibly Paul ending ) in the "unlocked scenes" but I didn't know how to get that ending.
Anyone knows how to get it ?

wiretripped

Dec 12, 2018
Damn, I find the sex scenes and animations in this game of a very high quality. It's the first (are there others?) with a voiced MC and I have to say it does add a lot for me personally.

I saw in the game folder there were images of some poker game where she seems to get decked by 3 men, is that actually in the game?

I saw some people mention the RPGM version of this game, does that have more content?

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I know...

But that's not what I asked.
I saw harsh reality (possibly Paul ending ) in the "unlocked scenes" but I didn't know how to get that ending.
Anyone knows how to get it ?
Sorry but Paul is the is the black guy with BBC that works as doorman of the building?
I have nothing against doormen and i am not a racist but I'm focused on the main storyline:

How can a stunning and smart girl like Jennifer give up on Mark who took her to New York and offers her a nice apartment paying for it with her job and then she decides to end her life by marrying the doorman??
This should be a TOTAL HILARIOUS thrash story line without NTR ... netorare or netori or whatever you use to define the genre.
when I found out that this game doesn't allow Jannifer to make Mark a perpetual cuckold by marrying him I stopped playing and downloaded Corrupting Jennifer which, even if incomplete, allows you to imagine the true NTR story between Jennifer and Mark

I think the ending you are searching for does not exist... this game is for lesbian lovers and NTR haters

PS: you can find my full saves in the thread of the original RPGM that help you to avoid the stupid mini-games included in almost all RPGM engined games

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes