Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
HAHAHAHAH....NO..i will not be okay, nor was i before nor will i ever be okay :p
You can have a lesbian ending (when I first bought it on Steam) yeah, you have to deal with a guy or two (not really fuck them) but if you can manage to get to the school (where the girl is at) you can start the Lesbian path there with her.

I haven't played the game since

IJ.jpg

I do wish the Dev removed the "Season 1" part of the name in the Library lol. It's fucking annoying seeing it there when the game doesn't have Seasons.

Anywho, see that? haven't played since 2022. I finished the game with the Lesbian path. The Dev updated it (to fix achievements not popping, which is why I don't have any) and updated the Lesbian path. I don't know what he did with it.

But skip through some shit, give a handy/blowy if you need to and get your ass to the school. The Female LI is worth it.

Also, you can avoid sex with your BF/Husbando. So, no worries there (if I remember right)

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
You can have a lesbian ending (when I first bought it on Steam) yeah, you have to deal with a guy or two (not really fuck them) but if you can manage to get to the school (where the girl is at) you can start the Lesbian path there with her.

I haven't played the game since

View attachment 3563859

I do wish the Dev removed the "Season 1" part of the name in the Library lol. It's fucking annoying seeing it there when the game doesn't have Seasons.

Anywho, see that? haven't played since 2022. I finished the game with the Lesbian path. The Dev updated it (to fix achievements not popping, which is why I don't have any) and updated the Lesbian path. I don't know what he did with it.

But skip through some shit, give a handy/blowy if you need to and get your ass to the school. The Female LI is worth it.
so wait you have to go down the slutty path(bending over) in order to have the lesbian path?
also there is no "skipping" you cant just fast forward thru something and then act like it didnt happen...
"give a handy/blowy" so hetero IS unavoidable...nothing can make going thru forced sex scenes worth it in the end...one rape is too many

side note...4 gb...for THIS damn games are bloated theses days i remember when 4 GB was a 200h game with 76 cut scenes

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
so wait you have to go down the slutty path(bending over) in order to have the lesbian path?

also there is no "skipping" you cant just fast forward thru something and then act like it didnt happen...

"give a handy/blowy" so hetero IS unavoidable...nothing can make going thru forced sex scenes worth it in the end...one rape is too many
Um, just play the game and find out for yourself.

Skip for me = just fast forward the shit. I didn't say don't act like it didn't happen, that's stupid. Nothing is really happening anyways but in-game, so what? you aren't her and are only controlling her or do you think you're the one doing all these things and things are happening to you, not the Female MC?

I didn't mention anything being avoidable or so.

Again, play the game or go find another one that fits your needs. I was answering you. Don't like it? move on.

It was worth it for me. I didn't get my panties in a knot.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Um, just play the game and find out for yourself.

Skip for me = just fast forward the shit. I didn't say don't act like it didn't happen, that's stupid. Nothing is really happening anyways but in-game, so what? you aren't her and are only controlling her or do you think you're the one doing all these things and things are happening to you, not the Female MC?

I didn't mention anything being avoidable or so.

Again, play the game or go find another one that fits your needs. I was answering you. Don't like it? move on.

It was worth it for me. I didn't get my panties in a knot.
I sure hope not, to you know how hard it is to un knot panties? We would be here all week XD

But for real don't take things so serious or personal my guy...you will wear yourself out like that

And for real talk...just play it and find out has lead me to some bad places before...so forgive me for wanting to save what little sanity I have left

But then again, I do thank you for the info...it seems my current run is ruined as I refused to bend over...I was under the assumption that Kelly was the lesbian path

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes