ZloyProfi

Jul 20, 2020
Looking at people continue posting on this thread (after this game being finished for a while):

I think - it is time for Season 2! Jennifer was really really stunning! (y) Only very few models have this popularity!

Especially after 'Limits of Sky' is cancelled now.

Please, developers, make my Christmas wish true!
Its true, Jen is ultra hot. We need more sex animations of her(

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I liked some of the game but the story is so confusing. Doing stuff next moment I'm on my way to the club with Tim and Lauri. I barely had any interaction with them.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i dont think this game was ever mentioned to have a sequel . they are creating a new game limits of sky instead of inside jennifer 2 .
I just check limits of sky and found it has been abandoned , saying they will start another new game but no indication about the new one :unsure:

squiddog

Aug 9, 2022
Can anyone help with some Steam achievements? I have 2 left, plus 1 hidden, and no clear way of earning them. The ones I can see are
- She looks just like us (stay true to Mark... I did this, I think! but no unlock)
- What if she killed him? (Check on Laurie and Dmitri, again I feel I did this)

Looking for a full W/T that details this stuff... or if someone knows... thanks.

I think some of these were broken but I know there was a big update recently. I tried starting a new game and still wasn't able to unlock the achievement I was trying for. Are they still broken?

Last edited:

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Maybe i got luck here. The assets thread is not used. Really like this Character and i would be curious wich model (Name, g3F or GG8F) it is and specialy which skin, eyes etc.. Cant find this skin. I tried FWSA Jasmin. But i am not sure about her. Ok, maybe if the skin is correct it looks closer. Rochelle Hair is clear. Attached a Game Screen and where i am so far. Someone here willing to help out?
e1i166.jpg Jennifer.png

Last edited:

Toxictitan

Apr 12, 2021
Maybe i got luck here. The assets thread is not used. Really like this Character and i would be curious wich model (Name, g3F or GG8F) it is and specialy which skin, eyes etc.. Cant find this skin. I tried FWSA Jasmin. But i am not sure about her. Ok, maybe if the skin is correct it looks closer. Rochelle Hair is clear. Attached a Game Screen and where i am so far. Someone here willing to help out?
View attachment 3118579 View attachment 3118637
her head is from this model-
her skin is from this model-
Enjoy rendering bro ;) .

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Sometimes I really wonder - why to re-invent the wheel?

"Inside of Jennifer" game has one of the best female models and one of the best games on this forum as well.

And now let's look what we have here:

• Jennifer lives in a big city, which is full of guys
  • she is a slut already (let's face it)

Conclusion: the possibilities are endless!

Developer(s) re-start this game with following small changes (like Season 2):
  • Jennifer is still with her boyfriend (and she is constantly cheating on him)
  • She works in the school - where more than enough teachers and students, etc.
  • Remove all the endless branches - no need for more than twenty endings. Make it more like "Summer with Mia" Season 1, etc.

That's it!

Here is a few simple scenarios just from the school settings (and I am not a creative person):
  • A new school principal get the job - Jennifer already knows how to 'secure' her job
  • A school inspection arrived - Jennifer is assign to 'accomodate and help' male inspectors
  • Jennifer provides private lessons
  • A few male teachers at the school party got a few extra drinks and Jennifer is 'difusing' the situation.
  • etc, etc, etc.

Now - think about city events, party with friends, doing trips, stoping at the shops, constantly meeting handsome (and not) strangers, etc. :cool:

I mean, the money is litterally in front of the you (developers) - just take it - what are you waiting for?!

Mrgjaye

Feb 18, 2022
Hello friends, I have a question, on the Android version all the conversations have sound but in PC i don't see any sound , does anyone know why?

Caboose88

Jul 19, 2018
Sometimes I really wonder - why to re-invent the wheel?

"Inside of Jennifer" game has one of the best female models and one of the best games on this forum as well.

And now let's look what we have here:

• Jennifer lives in a big city, which is full of guys
  • she is a slut already (let's face it)

Conclusion: the possibilities are endless!

Developer(s) re-start this game with following small changes (like Season 2):
  • Jennifer is still with her boyfriend (and she is constantly cheating on him)
  • She works in the school - where more than enough teachers and students, etc.
  • Remove all the endless branches - no need for more than twenty endings. Make it more like "Summer with Mia" Season 1, etc.

That's it!

Here is a few simple scenarios just from the school settings (and I am not a creative person):
  • A new school principal get the job - Jennifer already knows how to 'secure' her job
  • A school inspection arrived - Jennifer is assign to 'accomodate and help' male inspectors
  • Jennifer provides private lessons
  • A few male teachers at the school party got a few extra drinks and Jennifer is 'difusing' the situation.
  • etc, etc, etc.

Now - think about city events, party with friends, doing trips, stoping at the shops, constantly meeting handsome (and not) strangers, etc. :cool:

I mean, the money is litterally in front of the you (developers) - just take it - what are you waiting for?!
its was thier best game besides mia they now stopped both :x

Reactions: single_guy_from_au

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
its was thier best game besides mia they now stopped both :x
I hope - they realize that both games are gold mines and comeback soon!

If I knew how to make such an awsome game (with images and videos of a model like Jennifer) - I would be chilling out on my newly bought yacht with a girl like Jennifer. :cool:

snof

Sep 22, 2017
are there Mac build for v2.0 ?

Seems steam lists Mac version, but that isn't uploaded here, can you upload ? (oh its 32 bit nvm)

what is difference between patreon and steam build ?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 75 Votes