LoliaS

Jul 20, 2017
This is probably one of the best western-styled visual novels on the side, and it's so good that it probably actually deserves a purchase to support the developer. I've spent the past week playing it and enjoy my time with the story.

That being said, I'm not sure how you're supposed to get all 13 endings, I was barely able to get 7. I was never able to find out how to fuck Mark's colleagues (?) or get Paul in bed with Jennifer, nor was I able to humiliate Jimmy as depicted in the gallery scenes. If I had to critique the game, it was rather short regarding the amount of days that pass when you first arrive in the city, and I'd have to say, it felt like once you even remotely settled into a path, you couldn't get out of it. Despite Jimmy deleting the photo of Jennifer in cum with the blowjob option, any route on that path would be cut off between going to Jimmy's place or ignoring him; I get he's scum, but surely he actually deleted the photo, so why is that option even in later paths? It's also a shame Kelly, who I imagine is the woman molesting Jennifer on the subway and when she's stuck in the chute, never actually has a potential route with Jennifer, and yes, I'm aware of Jimmy's corrupted path, but that's just Jennifer becoming a broken human being.

I don't know, the game is good, it felt polished, but eff me, actually trying to find half the endings feels impossible; it's sad that one of the major decisions is whether or not you're a professor or not, and that one singular choice affects way more than it ought to, in my opinion.

If Inceton is still around, I hope their next game/s are much more thorough and thought out.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That being said, I'm not sure how you're supposed to get all 13 endings, I was barely able to get 7. I was never able to find out how to fuck Mark's colleagues (?) or get Paul in bed with Jennifer, nor was I able to humiliate Jimmy as depicted in the gallery scenes. If I had to critique the game, it was rather short regarding the amount of days that pass when you first arrive in the city, and I'd have to say, it felt like once you even remotely settled into a path, you couldn't get out of it. Despite Jimmy deleting the photo of Jennifer in cum with the blowjob option, any route on that path would be cut off between going to Jimmy's place or ignoring him; I get he's scum, but surely he actually deleted the photo, so why is that option even in later paths? It's also a shame Kelly, who I imagine is the woman molesting Jennifer on the subway and when she's stuck in the chute, never actually has a potential route with Jennifer, and yes, I'm aware of Jimmy's corrupted path, but that's just Jennifer becoming a broken human being.
This isn't actually the final bug fixed Steam build that is posted and don't believe you can actually get all the endings with the build that is here.

As there is a bugfix (3 updates) after the one posted here and one of the fixes is about getting all the endings.

Updates after the one here fixes these issues:

Fixed availability for some routes
Streamlined sequences that required it
Other minor fixes and spelling/grammar
Fixed all the endings. It should be possible to achieve all 13 endings and receive the achievement for it.
Fixed the issue where fixing and issue caused the game to not run, at all... Sorry...

Maybe I'll post it tomorrow sometime or this weekend.

LoliaS

Jul 20, 2017
I think it's fine, after posting my tirade, I decided to try and focus singular people and if you do, you can see the vacation scene, the cheating scene and stuff with Mark's colleagues or friends or whatever. I found that it was rather strange how some routes really felt gobsmacked and I'm still kinda bewildered that if Jennifer gives Jimmy a blowjob to delete the image, he still ends up with the image - all routes that are like that end up broken with you either going down the death path with mark or going back with mark. Lol what kind of obtuse windfall nonsense is that.

It's a good game, it clearly excels in that it has animations for just about everything unlike other VN's that only render several images out and shift between them.

I think in the end, I skipped through all 13 endings or at least 12? Paul's good ending I couldn't find at all, and I don't know if the intro video on the main menu shows off all things you can actually see, because I never got some of those scenes with Laurie either or saw Jennifer strutting around in a slutty school girl outfit or anything, but they could just be special renders for the main menu itself.

I deleted the game, will buy it on GOG to support the developer. Hopefully Inceton make another game with a woman as the protagonist.

ImTheConquest

Oct 3, 2024
FIX THIS DEVS. I didn't even invited paul why the script said that.

Screenshot (118).png

Tim is the one who fucked Jen. What the hell is this argument about Paul. Paul is barely seeing Jen what the hell.

Screenshot (119).png

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes