Female protagonist = Yes.
Censureship = NO
Choise = Lets find out about it.

I gonna try it out.

Reactions: RareM3xxx

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok I just skimmed thru it but this is not NTR it is just a Slut simulator :unsure: . There was no indicator that the fiance is trying to cheat on her. So it is just a typical sex sim at this point at least, it might hopefully change in the future but given how many other FMC "NTR" games evolved I honestly doubt that.
Personally, if the MC is the girl, I don't know why she has to be jealous because she sleeps with a lot of guys... If the MC was Mark... then yes. I guess it's all a matter of points of view and immersion (I take on the role of the MC, be it male or female; defect of playing many RPGs)

I suppose that if Mark was the one to fuck other girls then it would be NTR... But it doesn't seem remotely the case.

I think this and other similar games do better with tag cheating.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
To clarify...if she's the MC and there's an NTR tag that would mean she would observe or discover potential love interests doing the hokey-pokey with other women or men. If she cheats as the MC that would not be NTR under the same rules applied to male MCs. Are these assumptions correct?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm female protagonist game with NTR...
Nothing special for me, even when I played a game with the female protagonist with the NTR tag, I didn't feel that NTR at all..
I just hope that in this game there are less ugly old men or hobos (eww)
Thats one of the main reasons I can't play too many female MCs games. The men are fat, old or hobos. Male MCs you have a variety of supermodels to choose from. lol. I know some of them devs put themselves as some of the NTR men.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
It's back. And on Renpy.

That's pretty cool, I really liked the original, even though it was a kinda generic game with a slighly modified Daz model everybody knows.

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes