AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Personally, if the MC is the girl, I don't know why she has to be jealous because she sleeps with a lot of guys... If the MC was Mark... then yes. I guess it's all a matter of points of view and immersion (I take on the role of the MC, be it male or female; defect of playing many RPGs)

I suppose that if Mark was the one to fuck other girls then it would be NTR... But it doesn't seem remotely the case.

I think this and other similar games do better with tag cheating.
If I recall the original RPGM version correctly, this should be more [Blackmail] and [Corruption] of the [Female Protagonist].

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
So there great idea about ntr games is to make a female protagonist? unless he is planning to make her a cuckqueen it is not ntr just corruption of the female mc.
cuckqueen?, you think those guys are running after her because of her husband's phone number, I like that!?! hahaha

Reactions: Yukino and Priappus

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why the hell the bonus scenes need e fucking password? It usless to make a game with password.

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
cuckqueen?, you think those guys are running after her because of her husband's phone number, I like that!?! hahaha
hehe that is the point of the comment, they want pussy so it is corruption not ntr ;)

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Played this game around 30 min and I think I'm done with this game.
The story is complete absurd, all events and behaviors just out of place, all male characters are hungry lust animals. The most annoying thing is that you can read what they are thinking, and I swear there is nothing but thoughts how they trick and fuck the MC. This not only ruin any possible intrigue, because you as a player already know what they up to, but also not giving anything to player. This is not sexy, they all thinking the same, like some sort of maniacs, or as 12 years teenagers.

Blackmails also looks absurd, they just demand MC to pay astronomic numbers for cheap works, or trick her with stupid bullshit - and it works! Why in this games blackmail always so bad implemented? For example, why not give the player some hard tasks where he need use his memory or perception to accomplish them, so he will think carefully which decision to choose and if he fail the task it would feel more natural, that the blackmail will follow after this.

MC's boyfriend is blockhead and acts like a loser, so the game just screams: CHEAT ON HIM! This thing I see quite often in this genre and I simply don't understand. NTR genre implies to character design and emotional connection between them, so that the player wouldn't be indifferent towards the characters and felt various emotions because of their actions. But here there is nothing, you can't feel for this character, so in the end you should jerk off just to the fact that they are in a relationship and she is cheating on him? That's kinda stupid in my opinion.

The only good thing, that I can say about this game - it's animation quality and MC's design. On this aspect I can't say anything bad, the work well done!

I didn't played the original game, on which the remake was made, but if there was the same thing, I don't really know, why the didn't change the story.

While I really wish to see variety, games of different genres on this site, aside from harems and male protagonist's games, much of what comes out more often disappoints than delights me.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
if i can try to make simple definition of cheating-ntr tags as mostly used here on f95:
mc is cheating his/her partner = cheating
mc is cheated by his/her partner = ntr
so this is cheating tag only

Reactions: Majes

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Really good start. Animations are really good and the story is just like the original game and i like that. But its not really ntr. the Ntr tag should be removed. Also in the game she is saying she is 27 not 24.

Oct 26, 2020
Hmmm female protagonist game with NTR...
Nothing special for me, even when I played a game with the female protagonist with the NTR tag, I didn't feel that NTR at all..
I just hope that in this game there are less ugly old men or hobos (eww)
Unfortunately, that's the way a lot of female protagonist game head. That's why it gets so much backlash, the women start off with casual flings that always leads up to them fucking randoms and homeless people. *yawn*

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Inside Jennifer [Ep. 1 Bonus] [Inceton Games NTR] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 582 MB
Original Mac Size: 547 MB

Compressed Win Size: 158 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 142 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 149 MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Last edited:

DarkSkynen

Oct 21, 2018
Take NTR as a bait. No way in hell it would be NTR if you don't care about the Mark Dude. I mean no-one's gonna care about him getting cucked...
It would've been proper NTR if the MC was Mark. Seems like it's another slut simulator.

Reactions: BlasKyau and Majes
3.50 star(s) 75 Votes