ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Didn't play the RPGM version because i can't stand RPGM anymore, but after checking this version out it seems like it will be another interesting female protag. game.

I like the MC body model, it's not overly done or "oversized" in certain places and im all about some more fem. protag games because theres not that many worth playing and the games with this tag that are out there dont get updated too often or are focused on teasing for 2 years.

Reactions: GamerBrosQ

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
I liked RPGM version....if this is anywhere near the quality of that...its gonna be great

I shall look with great interest to your further progress

Reactions: Yur and Priappus

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Wow, I'm really happy with this remake. Jennifer already was looking good in the old game but now she simply is magnificent, so hot!
I like the pace and the choices leading to different scenes. Also, the way extra lewd content is disclosed (giving views from different angles) is well done. Lots of content, good writing, great renders, many and nice animations and an awesome Jennifer... cant wait to see more.

Congrats and thanks to the dev(s) (y)

Reactions: Priappus

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
This game is very promising as it was the original one. The CG quality is surely better in this remake.
So, good work Inceton and don't listen to some mentally sick people who hate the game only because it has a female protagonist who cheats on her fianceé. Hope this game will not be abandoned.

Reactions: Storm1985

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I enjoyed the rpgm version even if it wasn't a high quality game, I've always considered it a bad copycat of AEA. However this version is really good, the graphic has been improved and there are good animations. I really hope Inceton won't let this game get abandoned, because it has a lot of potential (especially because female protag + ntr is my cup of tea).
It's always a pleasure seeing old abandoned games with potential getting a good remake (like Sarah's life, Summer with Mia, ...), I keep my finger crossed and I wait impatiently the next episode. Great work!!

Reactions: Priappus

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
A question,in the menu has a gallery with many photos,all these photos are from this update or from subsequent updates,because I did not see many scenes in the game.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
A question,in the menu has a gallery with many photos,all these photos are from this update or from subsequent updates,because I did not see many scenes in the game.
I think they belong to the bonus content, or they're just wallpapers, casual renders made for fun.

Reactions: pleaseletme

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I'm 100% behind this project! I ADORED the first version and was sad when Inceton gave this game too pinkie. Glad they got the rights back and I hope to see some of the old content in a new & improved jacked!

Also looking forward to how it will progress.

Kinda looking forward too the vacation XD ( If they do some remakes of the old version)

Reactions: FMag and Priappus
3.50 star(s) 75 Votes