EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3.jpg

Overview:
Jennifer is a 24-year old girl living in New York with her fiance Mark. They just moved into a new apartment due to Mark getting a new job. Jennifer had just finished college so she was still unemployed. She hopes to teach in a highschool as that is her dream job. She even already got an interview in a highschool not too far from her apartment. Everything was going perfectly until today...​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-18
Release Date: 2022-12-08
Developer: Inceton Games NTR
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 5 - Steam 2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Bonus Code:

DOWNLOAD
Steam build v2.0
Win/Linux:
- - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Older Builds (Patreon)

Extras: Walkthrough, Improvements Mod - MC Renamer - Scene gallery mod
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

e1i1257_cc_1.jpg e1i1280.jpg e1i275.jpg e1i1021.jpg

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
So does Inceton Games NTR means that from now on games released under this name will be strictly NTR games, and games featured under Inceton will be NTR free?
Pretty much and depending how well people pledge on patreon depends if they keep making games on there ntr account.

Reactions: joe316

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
Ok I just skimmed thru it but this is not NTR it is just a Slut simulator :unsure: . There was no indicator that the fiance is trying to cheat on her. So it is just a typical sex sim at this point at least, it might hopefully change in the future but given how many other FMC "NTR" games evolved I honestly doubt that.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Pretty much and depending how well people pledge on patreon depends if they keep making games on there ntr account.
That's kinda cool if you ask me, this way fans of both accounts will know what kind of games to expect. I hope this works out.
Ok I just skimmed thru it but this is not NTR it is just a Slut simulator :unsure: . There was no indicator that the fiance is trying to cheat on her. So it is just a typical sex sim at this point at least, it might hopefully change in the future but given how many other FMC "NTR" games evolved I honestly doubt that.
Yeah... the banner picture gave that away.

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes