ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
great job, plenty of choices to make, but using a ton of saves to go back and replay different choices. waiting for next chapter. thanks and good luck.

Reactions: sinik13

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
while the story isn’t groundbreaking and isn’t likely to win game of the year awards anytime soon, I find the renders excellent and the corruption piece good- though the progression seems a bit too fast.

ill echo some previous reviewers in saying that it’s a bit annoying to see the thoughts of all the unsavory characters, of whom none appear to have any redeemable qualities.

of course for my play through i ignore the boyfriend, but it would be nice to see one branch where she interacts with a good guy that isn’t gay.

look forward to future updates and hope they don’t keep us waiting more than 2-3 months between them

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
Nice. I played the RPGMaker version. I hope the story will not end in a sudden pace change like the RPG one. Killed my buzz on the game completely.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Hello, the game does not start, it throws me this error. Do you know what it can be?

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: InsideJennifer.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 00000000
Fault Module Name: librenpython.dll
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000000000973624
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 11274
Additional Information 1: ea69
Additional Information 2: ea69446a594b664e61087d0e80636f21
Additional Information 3: 5fa3
Additional Information 4: 5fa3363315ecaa575aee29b14499629d

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
New visuals are fantastic, game is definitely an overall improvement from the original. I hope they eventually add a scene with a cheerleader outfit like the one in the original.

Reactions: magaclaawe

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
A hot, 24 year old high school teacher? Certainly nothing will happen between her and her students or other faculty. :BootyTime:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Nice renders, beautiful girl, but why is she so stupid, the scene in the clothing store almost made me stop playing.
Playing a stupid MC who falls in such a stupid trap was ridiculous !
Another stupid event like this and i'm out, sorry but i can't stand to play a brainless slut!

Ok i just played a bit further and i'm forced to get undressed a second time to please the Handyman WTF !!!
What is this game about, placing the MC in embarassing situations to get her naked in front of all the male New York citizens ?
It's lame, so it's the end for me, it's a shame the girl was really nice and there were good renders and animations.

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Nice renders, beautiful girl, but why is she so stupid, the scene in the clothing store almost made me stop playing.
Playing a stupid MC who falls in such a stupid trap was ridiculous !
Another stupid event like this and i'm out, sorry but i can't stand to play a brainless slut!

Ok i just played a bit further and i'm forced to get undressed a second time to please the Handyman WTF !!!
What is this game about, placing the MC in embarassing situations to get her naked in front of all the male New York citizens ?
It's lame, so it's the end for me, it's a shame the girl was really nice and there were good renders and animations.
Well this game is made in a way that it is more straight forward with corruption, just like the original was or games like Annas exciting affection or The office.

I didn't have a scene to undress in shopping store because i went to the park.

Reactions: Priappus
3.50 star(s) 75 Votes