yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
It's only the first fucking episode out and you motherfuckers here pretend to already know how it will turn out in the future episodes with NTR? No wonder Inceton hates you guys, always blowing your load early. Almost like his mc's in the games. Well now we know that he is making fun of you when he creates them. :LUL:
Chill down and read the forum rules:

Rules

2. Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.

• Angry
Reactions: Sacarabee

manoleteado

Dec 1, 2020
great game... great models and animations... so many choices and developments.
one of the best starts
i wait for update.
more corruption please :p

Apr 7, 2018
I was blown away by the quality of this game, cool storylines, main char sexy and cute af, all the important renders looks just as pro as you can get in such game. I think the final version can be one of the best in the genre.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
cuckqueen?, you think those guys are running after her because of her husband's phone number, I like that!?! hahaha
No she is not. If I remember correctly MC is the one who get blackmailed in the Corruption of Jennifer. So the guy with the cell phone tryed to blackmailed her. Making her do waher he pleased. I hoped with some choise to make run away.

• Love
Reactions: Priappus and BUCCO

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
As I already said, great game, perfect "remake", but the problem is always the same: no matter what version/episode the dev releases; with tags like "female protag" and "ntr" there will always be more discussions about them than about the game itself.
This is just my opinion, but I've played a lot of nice games with the ntr tag strictly forbidden, and it's fine; the dev has made his decision and in the 99% of cases, the ntr supporters (like me) never complain about it, even if we'd love to see it. Then, when we finally get a good, high quality, well written ntr game (with female protag even better) we begin to see posts like: "is ntr avoidable? I can't play ntr games, because I impersonate myself with the protagonist..."
For those 2 good ntr games we get every year, can the ntr haters chill out a bit? Also one last thing: this game is made by Inceton games NTR.

P.s. this is not an argument, but lately I've seen pages and pages of different games full of these discussions and it's getting tiring.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
No she is not. If I remember correctly MC is the one who get blackmailed in the Corruption of Jennifer. So the guy with the cell phone tryed to blackmailed her. Making her do waher he pleased. I hoped with some choise to make run away.
hahaha it worked out well, I didn't even notice that someone had a phone there, I was just kidding ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I wouldn't expect myself to enjoy corruption games much, but AWAM has been one of my favorite overall games along with JOHN after I gave it a shot. I had to try this because the model is straight smoke! In comparison this game's pace seems rushed, absolutely no build up, wasn't expecting that from Inceton. I think we could have more choice to what she does too, that's one thing about the other games as the MC you have almost total agency over what they do. I could deal with everything except the rapey stuff.. was really wishing for an option to bite down HARD, maybe she's channeling Luna.. spits it out, blood everywhere, motherfucker passes out and either bleeds out or is left mutilated and unable to continue the game but could still appear in a comical sense hahaha. Even if it was a game over, that scene would be so fucking glorious.. but I digress that's the stuff dreams are made of.

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
So I've found either a small error in the game, or in the description of the game, you might wanna rectify it on the mainpage: It's the age of our protagonist Jennifer. In the synopsis it says she's 24, however in the game during her interview at the school she clearly states she's 27, see the screenshot...

Image 2.png

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes