BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
"Jennifer is a 24-year old girl living in New York with her fiance Mark. They just moved into a new apartment due to Mark getting a new job. Jennifer had just finished college so she was still unemployed. She hopes to teach in a highschool as that is her dream job. She even already got an interview in a highschool not too far from her apartment. Everything was going perfectly until today..."

Me: this sounds way too familiar... *looking it up* aahh.. corrupting jennifer.

so --> is this a continuation or just a remake?

Bonus content code: Purity
The irony is killing me xD

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO and Priappus

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
To clarify...if she's the MC and there's an NTR tag that would mean she would observe or discover potential love interests doing the hokey-pokey with other women or men. If she cheats as the MC that would not be NTR under the same rules applied to male MCs. Are these assumptions correct?

Nope.
Cheating is voluntary.
NTR is not.

Cheating damages the relationship,
NTR saves it.

Basically "you do this or he eats a bullet / gets a life-sentence / some other result that removes him permanently"

• Angry
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
This doesn't seem like an ntr game. Don't know why it's tagged ntr. Isn't it just a cumdumpster simulator?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
When it's ready :)
[/QUOTEHello) Would you be so kind adding sound(music, moans), this is last thing for me to be the most favorite game from all I played, appreciate for you doing for us, all the best in developing this wonderful game, and one question if you don't mind, in general, how much time will take to make one release?

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
so many choices i think! now i have to play it 10 time !

and still i don't see any ntr in this update!

did i miss any path?

Last edited:

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Hot game, i wish that some dudes where a little bit less assholes and that Jennifer was interested anyway, i get that its part of the fetish but its still gets a little too much

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

aksfysal

Feb 16, 2018
I downloaded the compressed version it hangs to load another slide or go back to menu . Noting on the CPU usage or RAM though why is that ?

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
With a clear conscience I can say, that this is one of the best games of this type I have ever played and the amount of content for the first version of the game is enormous. Good job!

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes