Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I wasn't impressed by episode 2 to be honest; Partly due to the fact that I don't like clothed sex, but most importantly because of the way Jennifer went from being a sweet innocent bimbo to a vengeful prick worshipping harlot in a relatively small amount of time.

Reactions: nekdo and thegrimm

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I wasn't impressed by episode 2 to be honest; Partly due to the fact that I don't like clothed sex, but most importantly because of the way Jennifer went from being a sweet innocent bimbo to a vengeful prick worshipping harlot in a relatively small amount of time.
Its not easy to write a story were a person being raped molested sexually harrased and then accepting it in 2021 this is the type of fetishes some people like so how realistic you think the Dev can make it almost impossible no scratch impossible to make it believable so Dev will do what he can to make story as best he can Im not particularly interested in any rapey type games I checked it out and came straight to the conversation to figure out what type of game this was and by your comment I got my answer.

• Angry
Reactions: nekdo

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Extremely short update but i have high expectations for next one. Hopefully with some paul content :devilish:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I got 3 scenes triggered, with taxi driver, with apartment doorman inside elevator, with that girl from school in club bathroom. I don't know how to trigger going out with her boyfriend to the club where there is either BJ or HJ and there is another scene inside market where she meets girl with whom her boyfriend is flirting in other path. Really needs a walkthrough and then scum saving and loading to see all scenes in future updates.

Reactions: thegrimm

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Huh! Not sure how long I'm going to stick around since it's not really my genre, but... This was pretty well done. (There are some coding issues though resulting in some awkward story beats, mainly the game assuming you've met certain characters before when you haven't yet...) Jennifer is gorgeous, and God, Mark is such a douche!

Both of the female... well, I'm not sure LI is the best word for this game, but anyway, both of them are quite interesting. Kinda looks like you can only have one of them per play though. Bummer! The only guy I would have any interest in hooking her up with so far is Paul. Tim, the "gay best friend", seems like a solid sidekick character. Guess I'll see how things develop... :unsure::whistle::coffee:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
It's the first game I see with an actually attractive female protagonist. Especially rare with DAZ characters.

Can anyone recommend a similar game? I'm currently trying out The Office Wife. The protagonist looks worse than Jennifer, but she's good enough.
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News and A Wife and Mother Enjoy!!

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

NightMovesUs

Feb 23, 2021
Don't think too much into it. This is just a remake of one of his first games that he abandoned to concentrate on My Sister Mia and Echos of Lust. It was originally called Corrupting Jennifer. At the time it was a fan favorite. With that being said, as much as I love the character model for Jennifer (its an old school model), I wish Inceton would just concentrate on finishing Summer With Mia and Echos of Lust before diving back into this one. A lot of devs are trying to make multiple games by releasing an update for each game on opposites months, when they should be concentrating on finishing games that have been going on for years. In my opinion it's like a director that has run out of ideas for continued content, so instead of making an original story they manage to make shitty sequels, game devs switch back and forth between games to milk as much money as they can.

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Jennifer is gorgeous, and God, Mark is such a douche!
I think everyone would agree with that summary. :D

This game has enormous potential, but is currently being let down by the execution. Mark and Jennifer's decisions were hard to accept in Ep1, but the only explanation I can see for their behaviour in Ep2 is that they're still heavily intoxicated, after drinking that bottle of ethanol from the Slavic grocer! The internal thoughts of the NPC's add very little to the story, but the narrator's descriptions of Jennifer's changing mental processes after a traumatic event or the end of the episode are thought provoking, to put it mildly.

Agree with everyone else that the pacing is too fast. Ep1 had lots of decision branches, but Ep2 feels like the creators are cutting back on those to limit player options. Decision branches mean a lot of extra work for the creators (especially if most branches don't end quickly) and slow new content releases to a crawl, but it'd be nice if we could find a balance between this and AWaM slowness. Hopefully this game will be more than a re-release of 'Corrupting Jennifer' with minor changes, as it has the potential to be so much more.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I remember getting to do all these scenes in the rpgm version and in this game I have to chose between some of them. (i think)
I hate having to chose. I want all of the scenes.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Sadly no android version...
I play w joiplay itsnot work, start always force close when loading the game

Reactions: pleaseletme

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
after having played through Episode 2, the main thing this game needs is a scene gallery in order to replay or to see what you might have missed.

i liked this update but was only able to trigger 4 main h-scenes based on the different paths:

> sex with Ian the cab driver (you stay with Ian after catching Mark, this will not trigger if you gave Ian a HJ in Episode 1, meaning our Jenny will not bother calling)
> sex with Paul the hotel attendant (you have to catch Mark when riding with Ian, stopping the car, and then cleaning up his vomit and then staying with Paul)
> fingering by the chick at the club
> fingering/bj of Mark

i was disappointed that there wasn't anything with Jimmy the smelly neighbor. when Episode 3 comes in in ~3-4 months I'd like to see Jennifer get more and more corrupted by his whims.

i also hate that sex with Mark is unavoidable. there should be options to avoid having any intimate relations with that guy.

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes