Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
So yes, Inceton Games has secondary game studio called xRedGames, that is making games called Lewd Island and Red Falls. It is the exact same team, exact same developers, exact same writers and exact same everything as Inceton Games is with Echoes of Lust, Summer with Mia and Inside Jennifer, but just under different name to portray themselves as being some other studio than Inceton Games. However there is waterproof evidence that they are one and the same team, as Inceton was stupid enough to include the games made under the xRed persona to his DMCA claims, and if you check Inceton's Steam profile it says "this user has also appeared as xRed Dev".

So it was announced in xRed's Patreon yesterday that Red Falls is getting it's 4th episode released on this Friday, which is the exact reason why they haven't finished the remaining 10% of Inside Jennifer's coding during the one week, because their coder has been busy with coding the 4th episode for Red Falls this past week, as Inceton has most likely stated to his team that Red Falls was the priority and after that then comes Inside Jennifer.
Damn you pretty well informed haha. And being honest ive looked at the other games and this 1 is the only 1 im interested in so hopefully they make it more of a priority. Hopefully by the end of the week they release it.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Dam they do so many games... maybe they could do 1 really good game
i haven't tried the others (just learned of them here), but they are already doing at least 1 really good game with Jen and even with the slight delay they are putting out content way faster than so many other devs.

Reactions: mikie

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
The episode is probably ready to go, they are just waiting for October since they already released an episode for SwM2 this month. As far as I know they usually release one episode every month for one of their games. In August it was EoL, in September SwM2, in October it will be IJ and so on.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
The episode is probably ready to go, they are just waiting for October since they already released an episode for SwM2 this month. As far as I know they usually release one episode every month for one of their games. In August it was EoL, in September SwM2, in October it will be IJ and so on.
I could understand that if all three games were under a single patreon pledge - but Inside Jennifer is a totally different pledge which you have to pay extra for... I would expect at least a monthly update if all I was pledging for was a single game.

If i was a patreon, I'd be a little miffed without a monthly update!!

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
I could understand that if all three games were under a single patreon pledge - but Inside Jennifer is a totally different pledge which you have to pay extra for... I would expect at least a monthly update if all I was pledging for was a single game.

Well, neither of us are patreons, so I guess it is what it is. I'm not saying I'm entirely OK with them having separate Patreon pages and all this bs with xRed Games, but there's nothing I can do apart from bitching about it in every game thread, which I don't want to do, because it's a waste of time.

At the end of the day I like all three games, so I'm just glad they all get updated regularly.

Reactions: riddikk91

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
In July they released episodes for both Echoes and Jennifer, so most likely they aren’t sitting on it just for $ because it’s not guaranteed that folks will stick up for the next month. So most likely they just made Red Falls the priority due to a bigger patron amount.

Well for their defence, they did make it very clear when they picked this one up once again that this will be a side project kind of game and their main focus and priority will be on Echoes and Mia. So everyone who signs up for NTR-patreon (hopefully) knows what they are signing up for, and if they don’t…then shame on them for not looking up the writings on the wall.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Well, neither of us are patreons, so I guess it is what it is. I'm not saying I'm entirely OK with them having separate Patreon pages and all this bs with xRed Games, but there's nothing I can do apart from bitching about it in every game thread, which I don't want to do, because it's a waste of time.

At the end of the day I like all three games, so I'm just glad they all get updated regularly.
So true!! (y) :cool: :D

Reactions: Garvelt

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
Well tbh i dont care if Jennifer is on different Patreon. Im glad they took her back and doing even better. :love:

Reactions: FMag

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
In July they released episodes for both Echoes and Jennifer, so most likely they aren’t sitting on it just for $ because it’s not guaranteed that folks will stick up for the next month. So most likely they just made Red Falls the priority due to a bigger patron amount.
Yeah, I guess that's one exception, but other than that they have been pretty consistent with the monthly releases as far as I remember. I'm pretty sure that's why they pushed SwM2 from late August to early September as well. Regardless of the Red Falls situation, 10% of coding shouldn't take more than a few hours to do, probably even less if there are several people working on it. The progress bar has been at 90% since the weekend I think, so they could have easily dropped the episode Monday or Tuesday. All they needed was one guy finishing up the code, while the others focus on RF. So yeah, I think the episode is done and they are just waiting for October to come around.

Having said that, watch them drop Episode 3 tomorrow :ROFLMAO:

xtraax

Mar 9, 2020
Yeah, I guess that's one exception, but other than that they have been pretty consistent with the monthly releases as far as I remember. I'm pretty sure that's why they pushed SwM2 from late August to early September as well. Regardless of the Red Falls situation, 10% of coding shouldn't take more than a few hours to do, probably even less if there are several people working on it. The progress bar has been at 90% since the weekend I think, so they could have easily dropped the episode Monday or Tuesday. All they needed was one guy finishing up the code, while the others focus on RF. So yeah, I think the episode is done and they are just waiting for October to come around.

Having said that, watch them drop Episode 3 tomorrow :ROFLMAO:
On their Patreon they said Ep3 would come out by the end of the month, so today (thursday) is likely possible yes :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Garvelt

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Unfortunately the episode 4 of Red Falls, that will be released this Friday, has been the reason why it's taken over a week with this one to get that remaining 2% done. Even their secondary studio games come before this game, so sad.
Don't really see the issue if they want to prioritise Red Falls given that its last update was in June whereas this just had one in July.

Of course it's an issue that they're spreading themselves thin with so many projects not all of which they're disclosing as theirs, but given the facts at hand, it is what it is and I'm perfectly fine with getting a Red Falls update before this one.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Don't really see the issue if they want to prioritise Red Falls given that its last update was in June whereas this just had one in July.

Of course it's an issue that they're spreading themselves thin with so many projects not all of which they're disclosing as theirs, but given the facts at hand, it is what it is and I'm perfectly fine with getting a Red Falls update before this one.
Oh trust me, I don't have a problem with whatever they decide to do. I just think it's funny to see how they have started to run themselves in to the corner every time now. Seeing their Discord, the patrons are not too happy about the lack of communication (they even hired a PR person to do that for them, but that person is no where to be seen except creating Instagram accounts for the game characters) for what's going on with this release, or what's going on with Echoes of Lust S2E6 hotfix that was supposed to be released almost two months ago, or where are the Android versions of these games and etc. stuff. And seeing that the progress for both Echoes and Mia is also stalling at the moment (no progress made at all in last few weeks), I just find the whole situation funny now that I see both Lewd Island and Red Falls getting the releases like in one month cycle, only to be left to stall for a few months again when they go back to work the games under Inceton alias. So stupid thing to do but still funny to see it.

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes