Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
well one of the options was for Jen to clean his apartment, which looks to be what we're getting in the screenshot.
Aaaah ok yea that looks pretty good I notice she kept having thoughts of that jimmy guy after the incident happened so it would make sense for him to be in the story in the future.

Reactions: ntrvip

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Aaaah ok yea that looks pretty good I notice she kept having thoughts of that jimmy guy after the incident happened so it would make sense for him to be in the story in the future.
i think all 3 options would certainly lead to something. we have the obvious apartment cleaning, but her smashing his nuts (and phone) will certainly lead to some sort of revenge on his part, and i can't imagine the blowjob not also opening up some more desires from our good neighbor.

Reactions: anka14

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
i'm not a patron, but i don't see episode 3 listed. so i don't think it's actually up for them yet either.
Hmmm well I wonder how they knew it was out if it doesnt appear on patreon. But also the dev could have sent the new update to patrons via email. I am a patron of another game and they often do that.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Hmmm well I wonder how they knew it was out if it doesnt appear on patreon. But also the dev could have sent the new update to patrons via email. I am a patron of another game and they often do that.
unless he's just pulling our legs, i'd wait for a bit more proof personally. But if you want to be the guinea pig for the rest of us, you can be a hero !

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
unless he's just pulling our legs, i'd wait for a bit more proof personally. But if you want to be the guinea pig for the rest of us, you can be a hero !
That is a very valid point and because of that I dont think im willing to risk it especially since his patreon is a little more xpensive then most others.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
That is a very valid point and because of that I dont think im willing to risk it especially since his patreon is a little more xpensive then most others.
no mention on the patreon or twitter, so i think it's a safe bet that she isn't ready just yet.

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017

You can join the discord to find out and be the hero, link to discord is on their site

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
You can join the discord to find out and be the hero, link to discord is on their site
Well maybe I will when it releases. right now according to that link u sent its 98% complete so Im sure it will probably be any day now.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Unfortunately the episode 4 of Red Falls, that will be released this Friday, has been the reason why it's taken over a week with this one to get that remaining 2% done. Even their secondary studio games come before this game, so sad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: niuash

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Unfortunately the episode 4 of Red Falls, that will be released this Friday, has been the reason why it's taken over a week with this one to get that remaining 2% done. Even their secondary studio games come before this game, so sad.
Whats Red Falls 4? Never heard of it, same dev?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Whats Red Falls 4? Never heard of it, same dev?
So yes, Inceton Games has secondary game studio called xRedGames, that is making games called Lewd Island and Red Falls. It is the exact same team, exact same developers, exact same writers and exact same everything as Inceton Games is with Echoes of Lust, Summer with Mia and Inside Jennifer, but just under different name to portray themselves as being some other studio than Inceton Games. However there is waterproof evidence that they are one and the same team, as Inceton was stupid enough to include the games made under the xRed persona to his DMCA claims, and if you check Inceton's Steam profile it says "this user has also appeared as xRed Dev".

So it was announced in xRed's Patreon yesterday that Red Falls is getting it's 4th episode released on this Friday, which is the exact reason why they haven't finished the remaining 10% of Inside Jennifer's coding during the one week, because their coder has been busy with coding the 4th episode for Red Falls this past week, as Inceton has most likely stated to his team that Red Falls was the priority and after that then comes Inside Jennifer.

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes