twistetal

Sep 13, 2021
"Quality over Quantity".
Congratulutations to the devs. Short chapters but the animations and characters models were really really good, the choices and repercutions were great.
Hope the devs keep the story just as its going now (realisitc and not that surreal).
Best of luck to the devs.
This game could be really good.... with a lot of beautiful corruption for Miss Jenn.

High hopes for the Jimmy path.
I also hope Jimmy's path is long

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
slight movement over the weekend. I too am looking forward to a lengthy Jimmy (the pervert neighbor) update.

INSIDE JENNIFER e3:
Story: 100%
Renders: 75%
Animations:22%
Code: 0%
Total:62%
This game has a lot of interesting characters and Jimmy is surely one of the most wanted, but if I think at the rpgm version, man, the holiday part will be mind-blowing.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
moving quickly. renders are nearly done, animations halfway and the coding piece just started. end of the september looking likely at this pace.

INSIDE JENNIFER E3:
STORY: 100%
RENDERS: 90%
ANIMATIONS:50%
CODE: 10%
TOTAL:70%

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm sorry if this has been asked a ton, but do we have a rough idea of how many renders this update will have?

whf

Nov 9, 2017
If previous updates are anything to go by then we should be able to expect around 2000 images and somewhere around 50 animations
Though it's important to say, that with Inceton games 2000 renders doesn't seem that big of a number. They have many "useless" renders. Some developers are smarter about renders and are able to make big updates with half of renders. Nothing against Icenton, if they are confortable doing that many renders (obviously they are, as it looks), no problem with me. The most important part is that updates are quite big not only in number of renders.

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019

Weekly Report #2
!!! SPOILERS AHEAD !!!

Hi!
Welcome to our second "Weekly Report" where you will find out a little more about what is happening with your favorite games, and how are they progressing. Of course a little sneak peek with the help of pictures is included.
So, this week we continued with Echoes of Lust S2E7 and Inside Jennifer E3, and although both are coming along very well, you can expect Inside Jennifer E3 to release sooner (we are talking very soon) like, at the end of this month.

Aaaaand that's it, the team doesn't let me say anything more about our projects... But... I guess I can sneak in a secret or two... All I will say is that, a certain character will emerge from it's long pause.. Named.. Hmm.. khm Nicole khm. But, remember, you didn't hear it from me. And, a little funnier spoiler about Echoes of Lust S2E7... Pete the mischievous racoon will strike again! I don't know about you, but, that's the thing I am really looking forward to.
Oh, yes! Before I forget, here's that sneak peek I was teasing you about:

Hope this will be enough for you until the next report.

Oh! And one more thing! We are now active on WITH 5 UPDATES A WEEK so, head over there if you want more NSFW content from the games :)

Best regards,
Proxy - Inceton PR

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Nice news. Finally some new Nicole content in Echoes 2. And fuck them for that spoiler on twitter!! :D

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes