zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Not correct. It's a lot more complicated. For the beginning, google the terms Netori and Netorare.

Roughly explained:

(Both of these first require an existing relationship. LI alone is not enough)

Netori:
someone in the game (usualy the MC, but it doesn't have to be that way) steals the partner from someone who is in a stable relationship. So Netori means: being the culpit of NTR

Netorare:
someone in the game (does not necessarily have to be the MC) who is in a steady relationship, his partner is stolen from him. So Netorare means: being the victim of NTR
Lets chuck it up to 99.9% can we agree there

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
"Quality over Quantity".
Congratulutations to the devs. Short chapters but the animations and characters models were really really good, the choices and repercutions were great.
Hope the devs keep the story just as its going now (realisitc and not that surreal).
Best of luck to the devs.
This game could be really good.... with a lot of beautiful corruption for Miss Jenn.

High hopes for the Jimmy path.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I liked the chapter, the best story with the taxi driver and the garbage scene a little weird. As to improve the cumshots they seem to water what they shoot :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JamesBarnes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
OMG I LOVE Chapter 2 if Jennifer doesn't get the job at the school. To me, this felt like the primary path because there's just sooo much content.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
OMG I LOVE Chapter 2 if Jennifer doesn't get the job at the school. To me, this felt like the primary path because there's just sooo much content.
In the original version of this game she worked in a school, so im sure she will here too (y)

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
how to activate bonus content?
main menu->bonus content.... and then:

"PLEASE ENTER THE BONUS CONTENT CODE: You can find the code"
where do i enter code? i tried clicking everywhere but there is no place to add code

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Game looks great so far, beautiful artwork/renders.
Good story, a lot of endings possible.
It would be great if someone like Lain could do a mod so You can get all scenes in one playthrough, like Lain has done for other games.
The bonus content code would be nice if anyone has it to share.

Reactions: Priappus

Jasor

Sep 13, 2019
Inside Jennifer [Ep. 2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.78 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.75 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 299 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 265 MB: -

Thank you, Viessa, for the extra links.

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Compressed links down

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Did a playthrough last night and was pleasantly surprised by the renders and animations.
Liked how oblivious Jennifer was like everyone was being nice to her and she's like "wow that guy is cool"

Reactions: magaclaawe
3.50 star(s) 75 Votes