Dec 21, 2018
"Best"? It essentially brings nothing new and plays no different then every other female mc game with an attractive female model and that isn't on rpgm. Heck, I've seen start up games I'd argue as being better then this go abandoned over the last year, and doubt this ends up much different 6+ months from now when it's likely sitting on the extended "low total support/interest sees low latter effort" back burner in favor of his other 2 much more popular and higher quality projects.

I'll be shocked if the next update doesn't either veer off into the standard inclusion of the smelly bum in park she'll still find herself craving, or the gangbanger BBC angle. This project is just completely out of Inceton's current day wheel house, and that essentially ends up making it a waste of his time since there is literally no stand out qualities to this one to better capitalize on (unlike his others). So enjoy the cheap filler for what it is and while it's still there.

That said...I did get a cheap B level game fap out of it :)
Why are you criticizing someone for trying something different? isn't that antithetical to him as an artist/game maker?

You talk about this game being out of the dev's wheel house, yet there are clearly fans of this project too, including myself. More likely, you aren't a fan of the themes of this game, that's fine. But there's no need to talk down this project, and anyone else who enjoys this for what it is.

Reactions: HorttoKaalo

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Why are you criticizing someone for trying something different? isn't that antithetical to him as an artist/game maker?

You talk about this game being out of the dev's wheel house, yet there are clearly fans of this project too, including myself. More likely, you aren't a fan of the themes of this game, that's fine. But there's no need to talk down this project, and anyone else who enjoys this for what it is.
Huh? My whole complaint with this game is it's *not* any different then 99% of the other female MC games out there that basically mail in any effort beyond it's visual aspects.

I am a fan of his other work. I'm also a fan of "girl doing slutty things" female MC games. I'm not going to be a vocal supporting fan of this game or refrain from talking it down aspects of it's gameplay simply based on those 2 factors. Especially when it involves a dev who is clearly capable of better writing and making the type of extra effort he isn't putting in to this one.

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Too bad Jennifer didn't take her clothes off when she fucked by Paul and Ian. So we cant see how beautiful Main Character is. I wish we can see Jennifer with Paul more often in the next update. And please put a converzation between Jennifer and Mark to avoid them to have sex. In other words jennifer refuses to make love to mark for some reason. So we are not forced to watch Jennifer and Mark having a sex. Thats my opinion for DEV.

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
"Every choice you make will affect how Jennifer’s life plays out. Good or bad. Corrupt or pure. Full of love or hungry with lust. The choice is yours." Can't wait until Jennifer gets to her job as a teacher and gets fucked by every young stud there.

• Love
Reactions: magaclaawe

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I just finished Chapter 1. There's a lot to like even though this isn't usually a theme I like. That said though, I did not enjoy the massage scene, it was poorly constructed and poorly resolved.

Rockyrockz

Jun 29, 2021
Well this is nice....
Ian have two different scenes here
First pay ian when u arrive at ur apartment he will give you his b.card you have a choice to call him to take you to ur interview at skul since u dont have money to pay him youll a have choice to bj him or else he will the police( i hope the dev made a scene here where she will be at the police station------ sadly NO) and when yoi go to ur interview second scene the pricipal wipl notice the cum stain haha funny... a lot of different scene in different choices you choose... hmmm i just hope yoi can do it all so the story would be a long one... for two episodes its very short. I prefer this route the other one mark pay ian nothing much to go..on from this route.

**prank call a married man just saw this scene i wish jennifer can meet this married man haha

*** i hope jennifer can break up with his bf... what a wimp

loli.joanna

Aug 10, 2017
I 've just finshed to play this game. Perhaps it was already said but I love the fact that each choice leads to a very different story. Who would think that "bend over " or "crouch " would be a crucial decision ? lol. I have choose one way and never go back. I restarted the game and change my choices. This was a totally different story. I have never played such a game where choices are so influent. So congrats to the game developpers , I can't wait for the next release.
Sorry for my awful engliwh. I'm not an english native :(

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes