exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Usually NTR means the main character being cheated on.
Not correct. It's a lot more complicated. For the beginning, google the terms Netori and Netorare.

Roughly explained:

(Both of these first require an existing relationship. LI alone is not enough)

Netori:
someone in the game (usualy the MC, but it doesn't have to be that way) steals the partner from someone who is in a stable relationship. So Netori means: being the culpit of NTR

Netorare:
someone in the game (does not necessarily have to be the MC) who is in a steady relationship, his partner is stolen from him. So Netorare means: being the victim of NTR

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
So many branches this early in the story and imho its rewarding to explore them all. And of course Jennifer is really really hot.
I'm looking forward to learning whether all the men in her life are bastards waiting to take advantage of her, or if some are actually trustworthy. The Dean, Ian and Jimmy are definite bastards, while Dimitri looks extremely dodgy. I don't understand most of what he's saying in Russian, but when he smiles and waves goodbye to Jennifer he calls her 'cyka', which is apparently Russian for 'bitch'. Maybe he'll surprise me, but I doubt it. With either the Dean or Dimitri as her new boss, I'm expecting them to sexually degrade and humiliate her for as long as she works for them, both publicly and privately.

The only man I'm confident she can rely on is Tim, who's gay! Says a lot about this game. :) Paul seems to be willing to devote himself to her as a friend and lover, but we also know that Jimmy trusted him enough to brag about tricking Jennifer into stripping for a facial, so I'm not sure about him. Jennifer will be devastated if she falls for him and he betrays her later on, so the future could be very interesting.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
A really good game. I like Echoes of lust a lot too. Jennifer is very sexy, and for only ep 2 there is a lot of content and interesting situations she found herself in. Different choice that lead to different scenes too, overall a very good game.

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
Summer with Mia 2 has more of a focus on story and character development, and is really quite sincere and touching at times, which is ironic considering how mostly polar opposite the first one was. Personally, I also think it's quite a bit better written than the other games, but that's just me.
Tell me more about Summer with Mia 2 ( I assume there is a part 1 too). I have read quite a lot about it. Is it too much story centric like Summers Gone ? If it is, is it good? I don't mind blue balling if it has something that every men desire in a sex media, plot. Actual plot.

Insider Jennifer on the other hand is just kind of there and doesn't really excel at anything in particular (although it seems like it has slightly better visuals than SwM2 which I find odd). Even the main theme of the game, the corruption, is executed quite poorly because of how rushed it is. I don't know, it just doesn't click with me all that much...
That's why I was worried that unless the dev introduced some actual plot element, this game will only remain a subject of mindless fap.

SwetsieNL

Mar 3, 2019
Type in "Purity" without the quotes.

Also, in the NTR route, does it really count as NTR when the guy is a complete douche that you don't identify with one bit? I'm only a few minutes in, but I was hoping Paul would've thrown Mark off the balcony as they were shown the apartment.
Where can i fill in this code??

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Too many tags missing especially NTR. The developer didn't shy away from telling us about it though (check name).
yeah, it's difficult to rely on tags on this site. I used to update when I was an uploader, but I can't do it anymore. I think it's important to properly tag games with sexual harassments, and rape as it may trigger an for those who had such experience. anyway NTR isn't appropriate here as the MC is a woman.

Last edited:

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
yeah, it's difficult to rely on tags on this site. I used to update when I was an uploader, but I can't do it anymore. I think it's important to properly tag games with sexual harassments, and rape as it may trigger an for those who had such experience. anyway NTR isn't appropriate here as the MC is a woman.
Isn't there any way for normal user to put up a request for any missing tags?

Jul 6, 2021
Ugh, I only had the whoever TF it was fuck her at the trash chute. Then asked who to meet. I couldn't remember who people were it had been so long. Wanted her to cheat. Ended up picking the gay guy. Girl who eats her out turns out to be her soon to be student.

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes