Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Would someone be able to add a compressed link on any of mega/mediafire/nopy/workupload by any chance? My AV software hates all five of the offered hosts, and I generally try to not mess with AV exceptions as a rule. Thanks.

Reactions: i_max

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Great update, I think watched all the content, waiting for gallery mod for checking)

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
We need walkthrough
============
I have to say I'm impressed with the animations made in this game, its looks so perfect. Great job for Developer.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I truly encourage inceton to focus more on this game to make more NTR scenes for NTR fans rather than *making NTR scenes in his so called "vanilla" games and get negetive response from players*. This way, both fans will be happy with the exclusive stuff they are getting for signed up into respective patreon pages.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
The old password Purity for Bonus Content does not work for Ep. 3.
Anyone know the new one?
Thank ye!

Nevermind. It's spiral.
Thanks me!

Reactions: Binary Harry
Jul 14, 2021
It seems like scene in apartment with Laurie can be obtained only if in previous day Jen went on date with Ian. However, dialogue between girls looks like after their sex in club. That's just sad.
Yeah I think that's a bug. If you have sex with Laurie at the club oddly enough the only option to call after Mark leaves is the Dean...which is weird and makes no sense. At least thats what happened in my game.

I got the option to call Laurie in the playthrough where I had sex with the doorman but had dialog with Laurie like I had gone to the club and hooked up with her.

Reactions: Nixo and magaclaawe

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I truly encourage inceton to focus more on this game to make more NTR scenes for NTR fans rather than *making NTR scenes in his so called "vanilla" games and get negetive response from players*. This way, both fans will be happy with the exclusive stuff they are getting for signed up into respective patreon pages.
Actually , even non ntr fans can play this game you know even you because its a female protagonist game

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Yeah I think that's a bug. If you have sex with Laurie at the club oddly enough the only option to call after Mark leaves is the Dean...which is weird and makes no sense. At least thats what happened in my game.

I got the option to call Laurie in the playthrough where I had sex with the doorman but had dialog with Laurie like I had gone to the club and hooked up with her.
Same. I don't even understand how after club only option can be dean.

I think I fixed Laurie scene, but still hope there will be an official hotfix or something.

Reactions: Nixo
3.50 star(s) 76 Votes