Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Who makes a Gallery without the cg from the actual game? Would have been nice to be able to see if you have missed something.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
A good NTR scene would be an airport check, where the girl is fully checked (deeply checked if you know what i mean)

That could be done through blackmail or extreme arousal

Never saw a scene like that in any game so it could be innovative in some way IncetonGames

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Sorry, not a big fan of female MC games. But, you enjoy. I'll try after some updates.
Yeah I get your point there , female MC most of the guys that a player will encounter are assholes, rapist, pervert, and a blackmailer and as of now I noticed that the hottest scene so far is still with the boyfriend (mark) in the perspective of romantic/vanilla lover so If I will cheat on him I'd rather pick atleast a nice, handsome and decent guy who loves the MC .

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Yeah I get your point there , female MC most of the guys that a player will encounter are assholes, rapist, pervert, and a blackmailer and as of now I noticed that the hottest scene so far is still with the boyfriend (mark) in the perspective of romantic/vanilla lover so If I will cheat on him I'd rather pick atleast a nice, handsome and decent guy who loves the MC .
yea it's kind weird trying to seduce boys LOL but yea

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
That's harmless. It's rather a shame that in most games with female MC these women are stupid and the guys are almost all old and/or ugly. But there are exceptions. Some of the games with female MCs that I've been following for years have some of the best ingame stories I've ever played. I see no reason why games with female MCs should not have well-written MCs, good renderings, good stories and hot guys :love:

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
For all the crap Inceton have been copping lately over delays, marketing etc, they've excelled themselves with this game. It showed a lot of promise in the first episode and they've been steadily adding to that. A massive improvement on the original in terms of graphical quality and plot compexity, as this one offers something for everybody, from abusive guys to nice guys, gay guys and lesbians! Plenty of possibilities in the future as well, so you can choose multiple paths for your MC, depending on what you're into and how the remaining characters develop. Can't wait to see what they have in store for us in future episodes.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Does Jennifer father will be appearing in the game? A corruption route with the father could be interesting aswell

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Are you serious the Dean wants. Jennifer to keep a full size dildo in her pussy all day at school? I could see a butt plug or vibrating egg not full size dildo

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes