Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Rather don't expect: "Story for Summer with Mia S2E5 is complete and ready to be transformed to a game you know and love! Inside Jennifer E4 is still in the writing part of the process."

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
I was really disgusted by the scene in ep.3, when Jennifer have a choice to get revenge at Jimmy or not to, for sending pictures to her boyfriend. She is not innocent in this, but she assaulted him and then rape him with dildo, what a nice lady... Yuck

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
I was really disgusted by the scene in ep.3, when Jennifer have a choice to get revenge at Jimmy or not to, for sending pictures to her boyfriend. She is not innocent in this, but she assaulted him and then rape him with dildo, what a nice lady... Yuck
It depends on which route you take though. I'm not keen on femdom, but everyone has their kinks.

Reactions: MacAdGames

rankochan

Jun 3, 2018
do i need to join the patrion to get the code for bonus content i will if needed just asking before i do

Khaylila

Jun 28, 2017
with various branches of choice and a different story each character is very interesting

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
"Currently, rendering is in process, and as I have been informed, it's coming together very well. As always, you can expect a excellent story and lots of twists and turns, as well as finding out a little bit more about Dimitri. You can even see some teasers in the following renders below. Inside Jennifer E4 is expected to be finished in two weeks or so."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yayeet879

Oct 29, 2018
Does the gallery have scenes that were cut from the game? Some of these images I never found on my playthrough.

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes