atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
current progress - renders halfway done animations 70%. might be looking at a release within the next week or so at this pace.

INSIDE JENNIFER e4:
Story: 100%
Renders: 50%
Animations: 70%
Code: 25%
Total:65%

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Not so great news in the weekly report: "I also have a few things to say about Inside Jennifer E4. And the thing is, we had a few setbacks, trouble comes in the worst time. And because of that, Inside Jennifer is going to be released after New Years. So, you'll have a great start of the year."
A December release always seemed far fetched to me, so this doesn't upset me too much.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Not so great news in the weekly report: "I also have a few things to say about Inside Jennifer E4. And the thing is, we had a few setbacks, trouble comes in the worst time. And because of that, Inside Jennifer is going to be released after New Years. So, you'll have a great start of the year."
It gets done when it gets done. These things happen. I have no right to complain seeing as I don't throw money at their project.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
It gets done when it gets done. These things happen. I have no right to complain seeing as I don't throw money at their project.
True that. No right to complain or get upset. Have plenty of other gamess to mess with and very little time to do it this time of year anyway.

Sep 21, 2017
how do you get the scene of the store owner fucking that ho jennifer saw in the school work shed? i'm afraid that i'll miss that scene with jen and the owner for the next update...

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Caught up. I always somehopw forget the name of this game although I never forget the impact. Frickin awesome game, cant wait til 2022, a lot of great straight to the point games like this in 2021 has me excited for the new possibilities.

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
how do you get the scene of the store owner fucking that ho jennifer saw in the school work shed? i'm afraid that i'll miss that scene with jen and the owner for the next update...
Fail the job interview at the high school, start working for Dimitri, don't drink on the job. You'll catch Laurie shoplifting, delay her till Dimitri arrives, then have the choice to watch him fuck her.

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
I like cheating game AVN like this, anyone can u tell me anymore game like this (cheating relationship)? Thanks
Hey buddy, I've answered you in another thread. But here it is again lol

We have to be very specific in this forum, by cheating do you mean...
a) boyfriend doesn't know anything
b) boyfriend accidentally find out, but like it
c) boyfriend accidentally find out, but hate it
d) boyfriend proactively encourage the girlfriend to "cheat"
e) girlfriend proactively encourage the boyfriend to let her "cheat"
f) girlfriend cheats reluctantly
g) girlfriend cheats willingly
h) girlfriend cheats with a man
i) girlfriend cheats with a woman
j) girlfriend cheats with shemale
k) girlfriend cheats with non-human living thing
l) girlfriend cheats with a non-living thing
m) girlfriend cheats with multiple people/things
n) you play as boyfriend perspective
o) you play as girlfriend perspective
p) you play as the villain perspective
q) you play as a friend/family perspective
r) a girl in the game (not your girlfriend) with someone else (not you)

We are so diverse and inclusive here at f95.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I like cheating game AVN like this, anyone can u tell me anymore game like this (cheating relationship)? Thanks
There arent many decent 1's unfortunately.. Most people on f95zone are very sensitive to cheating and NTR content and rally against it discouraging dev's from making games with it. Its pretty sad but hopefully it will change eventually. I can recommend Mad Turn its a big file but its got quite a bit of decent cheating content. And the only other 1 I can think of in VN is Anna Exciting Affection 2. Both those games are decent and AEA2 has some animations like this game. But so far I'd say this is the best VN style game with cheating and animations.

TheDoctor88

Feb 1, 2021
Hey buddy, I've answered you in another thread. But here it is again lol

We have to be very specific in this forum, by cheating do you mean...
a) boyfriend doesn't know anything
b) boyfriend accidentally find out, but like it
c) boyfriend accidentally find out, but hate it
d) boyfriend proactively encourage the girlfriend to "cheat"
e) girlfriend proactively encourage the boyfriend to let her "cheat"
f) girlfriend cheats reluctantly
g) girlfriend cheats willingly
h) girlfriend cheats with a man
i) girlfriend cheats with a woman
j) girlfriend cheats with shemale
k) girlfriend cheats with non-human living thing
l) girlfriend cheats with a non-living thing
m) girlfriend cheats with multiple people/things
n) you play as boyfriend perspective
o) you play as girlfriend perspective
p) you play as the villain perspective
q) you play as a friend/family perspective
r) a girl in the game (not your girlfriend) with someone else (not you)

We are so diverse and inclusive here at f95.
a mixture of b/d/e/n would be nice but I havent found anything decent sadly

Reactions: yeeter1123

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Suggestion: have Jennifer try for a baby with Mark at the start of the story. Then add dialogue where she demands anyone fucking her to wear a condom or pull out. When they don't, she should get annoyed and/or worry about getting pregnant. :)

PS. The game should REALLY be renamed "episodes 1-3" or something. It is NOT obvious the game contains all previous episodes, and it's just a waste of time trying to find out where episodes 1 and 2 are discussed.

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes