Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
You mean to say that they wouldn't be able to make 15% of progress in two days? That ain't nothing new that they are really fast once they get into work. But as I said in that comment, it was on 65% for two weeks because they were on Holiday vacation which was confirmed in their Discord.
Where are you getting that progress info? Cause i was a patron but I unsubscribed because they never post on patreon and I never know the progress on any of their projects (even though Jennifer is the only 1 I like) but I feel like it doesnt make sense to pay money on something that isnt even active. Most dev's post weekly or at the least monthly updates.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Where are you getting that progress info? Cause i was a patron but I unsubscribed because they never post on patreon and I never know the progress on any of their projects (even though Jennifer is the only 1 I like) but I feel like it doesnt make sense to pay money on something that isnt even active. Most dev's post weekly or at the least monthly updates.
They update the progress info at their website , and these days they also do public weekly reports in Patreon that are available of everyone as they hired PR person to take care of their Patreon page, Twitter and Instagram accounts. Their Discord is also decent source these days for info that's not necessarily available in Patreon or their website, such like "uploading the episode now" or "small delay" and such real-time stuff.

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
They update the progress info at their website , and these days they also do public weekly reports in Patreon that are available of everyone as they hired PR person to take care of their Patreon page, Twitter and Instagram accounts. Their Discord is also decent source these days for info that's not necessarily available in Patreon or their website, such like "uploading the episode now" or "small delay" and such real-time stuff.
wow, awesome! thanks!

Reactions: ntrvip

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Most likely they will announce in their weekly report tomorrow that they are releasing the episode tomorrow.
Well...not quite the case :HideThePain::
"Inside Jennifer is currently in full motion and is set to release next week on Friday. You can also expect in this episode a "slut angle" which is a mix of "angle mode" and "nude mode". There were a lot of re-do's of renders, and the story was a little late, but we will get there."

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
I don't like been a party pooper but still is better than keeping high spectations. In the patreon we are waiting for the weekly report and since it will not be a bug free version with no garantee that will be worked on the weekend, the release date could be on monday

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes