Bourne

Jul 15, 2017
This is a weird thing to say since she has had sex multiple times with multiple people since the game started. Why all the sudden would they just be like "youve seen enough"
My guess is we'll have a different ending story/dialogue depending on your choices but they'll probably share sex scenes between them.

Reactions: magaclaawe

xtraax

Mar 9, 2020
Inside Jennifer Ep 5 Released for 15$ Patrons !

e17i7626.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi,

At long last, after over a year and a half of production time, Inside Jennifer has come to an end - and what a journey it was... The conclusion of Jennifer's life and her choices have resulted in over 15 unique endings! We wish you good luck in finding them all ^^

In the near future, we plan to polish the game to perfection. That means we will be adding more routes, renders of higher quality and extra animations which will surely make your jaw drop.

Once again, we can't thank you enough for your support and dedication to Inceton games and Inceton NTR. Without you, this would never have been possible. THANK YOU

This game features a BRANCHING STORY if you want to get all the content save before making a choice so you can try multiple routes.

You can download Inside Jennifer Episode 5

Updates in Inside Jennifer Episode 5:
NEW RENDERS
124 Animations

Bonus Content:
319 BONUS RENDERS

TOTAL NEW IMAGES: 2893 NEW IMAGES

Get the Bonus Content

Best regards,
Inceton Games

Last edited:

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Inside Jennifer Ep 5 Released for 15$ Patrons !

View attachment 1796354

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi,

At long last, after over a year and a half of production time, Inside Jennifer has come to an end - and what a journey it was... The conclusion of Jennifer's life and her choices have resulted in over 15 unique endings! We wish you good luck in finding them all ^^

In the near future, we plan to polish the game to perfection. That means we will be adding more routes, renders of higher quality and extra animations which will surely make your jaw drop.

Once again, we can't thank you enough for your support and dedication to Inceton games and Inceton NTR. Without you, this would never have been possible. THANK YOU

This game features a BRANCHING STORY if you want to get all the content save before making a choice so you can try multiple routes.

You can download Inside Jennifer Episode 5

Updates in Inside Jennifer Episode 5:
NEW RENDERS
124 Animations

Bonus Content:
319 BONUS RENDERS

TOTAL NEW IMAGES: 2893 NEW IMAGES

Get the Bonus Content

Best regards,
Inceton Games
Where is the final absolute master hero to share it with us? :love:

Reactions: MacAdGames

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
This is one of the best female MC games, its a shame its ending already. It seemed like there was potential for a few more episodes at least. Instead the dev will continue to milk lust theory I guess even though its stale as hell now

Bourne

Jul 15, 2017
This is one of the best female MC games, its a shame its ending already. It seemed like there was potential for a few more episodes at least. Instead the dev will continue to milk lust theory I guess even though its stale as hell now
I think the writers probably want to work on a story of their own instead of rewriting an old story that isn't theirs. Gotta agree about Lust Theory... nothing about it excites me anymore...

Reactions: Journey95
3.50 star(s) 75 Votes