MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
"Inside Jennifer E5 is set to release next week, probably Friday, and with that the game is finished, so you'll see what we have prepared for you very soon. As this is the last episode, there will be a lot of twist and turns with A LOT of different outcomes and choices. So not only you have a longer episode, but a lot more "WHAT THE FUCK?!" moments. Jennifer really is going out with a bang! Also, this means that Inside Jennifer is coming out on Steam, finally."

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
As this is the last episode, there will be a lot of twist and turns with A LOT of different outcomes and choices. So not only you have a longer episode, but a lot more "WHAT THE FUCK?!" moments. Jennifer really is going out with a bang!
Last episode?!! :cry: That sucks, but so long as they live up to their promise of this being the biggest update and they provide satisfactory closure on all the main plot threads I guess I can live with it. And start looking forward to IJ2 :D Was hoping for 10 episodes like they gave their other games but those have much more linear story lines with less real choice. And the plots in IJ (basically "should I have sex with this person or not") are all relatively simple ones. So I can see why they are wrapping it up sooner.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
"Inside Jennifer E5 is set to release next week, probably Friday, and with that the game is finished, so you'll see what we have prepared for you very soon. As this is the last episode, there will be a lot of twist and turns with A LOT of different outcomes and choices. So not only you have a longer episode, but a lot more "WHAT THE FUCK?!" moments. Jennifer really is going out with a bang! Also, this means that Inside Jennifer is coming out on Steam, finally."
Well, I hope there truly is enough content to wrap up each possible path. Was kinda hoping for more, but I'll settle if it's good.

Reactions: pleaseletme

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Seriously, is it over already? In view of the many gaps on all routes, i had the impression that things were just getting started. Well, I'm really looking forward to the update. That must be a crazy update if a finished game comes out at the end :unsure:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yea i’m a bit surprised that it’s ending so soon too. seems like there’s at least 10 episodes worth of story of what Jennifer does to get back at Mark or the things she does for Jimmy.

that being said, I’d like to see what their next NTR project will be though!

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes