packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Need Help!!

I was playing the Laurie route. Everything was Fine.
- Mark showed up while Jenn & Laurie were in bed. Mark & Jenn broke up (Jenn is Lesbian)
- As Jenn made her was to work; Jimmy's revenge took hold (Jenn's facial pic publicized)
- Jenn fired from job; returned to apt to face Mark again (why??) Tells Mark the Truth
(Is Jenn suppose to lie?)
THEN, Everything Is a vicious Endless Loop; repeating the SAME events after Jimmy dies in prison.
- returned to apt to face Mark again (why??) Fight with Mark; he breaks up & kicks her Out.
- confronting Jimmy; going to secret "collection" place; delete folders; watching the debauchery of Kelly.
- 'turning' Elliot against Jimmy; send Jimmy to Prison,...

Just curious, If there Is a solution to this, or just a Chicken Shit Cop out!!
Is There No more Laurie content after 'the morning after'?
- (the last noticable choice (SAVE) is to choose to Help Tim, or stay with Laurie)

I Could go back to Jenn & Laurie's 1st night and accept Jimmy's "2 minute demand"...
not sure how this would effect Jenn & Laurie relationship.
yrp...it is like that foe a lot of us. A loop on several path. Nobody seems ot have a solution or offer a save further down the line to see if a different path will work.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Amazing but it feels so rushed.
A Jimmy ending already.
She succumbed to him fully, real quick.

Then again, this isnt actually a corruption game.
But still disappointing, its not nearly long enough for some endings already.

I hope they make a sequel.

Wherein her scumbag lovers left her as a single mother, corrupted and alone.
Here comes Mark, the good guy beta to give her a 2nd chance and raise a kid that isnt his.
Then along their healing, comes newer lovers in wait to pounce on her.
Or former lovers ready to destroy the 2nd chance she was given.
Amazing NTR/cheating.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
disappointment
I kinda agree, so far.
- Almost every route SEEMS to point to Perv's wanting to watch Jimmy 'Ruin' Jenn with his Sadistic desires.
- watching Jenn with the Mark :)sick::poop:) or the Dean.
haven't been able to do a Paul route; not really interested in THAT either.

I Loved the Laurie route, until it was fucked up...
I would have also loved to see Jenn with Hope. (That would have been HOTT!!)

I 'played' the route where both Jenn & Mark are killed by Jimmy. Kinda of BS ending
- Jenn didn't Have to die.:cry::cry:
After Jimmy shot Mark, Paul would/could have called Police. (Jenn WAS still in the hallways)
- Another Alternative. Jenny hears fighting/scuffling in Jimmy's apt. Gunshot!
Jenn hesitantly enters Jimmy's Apt. to see Mark with gun in hand & Jimmy dead on floor.
* the Police arrive and arrest Mark; Mark goes to prison for 15 yrs for murder w/ special circumstances.
- Jenn would visit Mark in prison for 3 yrs,... then gradually moves on with her own life.
(* Best solution REALLY! You get Rid of Jimmy & Mark, and only Jimmy dies.)

Jenn fearfully enters Jimmy's apt. (too scared too face outcome), finds Mark shot on floor, then realizes he is Dead.
(Shock & grief-stricken); then pissed off (revenge).
- Before She could get up to attack Jimmy, the Police arrive. (arrest Jimmy or kill him)
- No More Jimmy; No More Mark. (distraught Jenn, bit she would eventually get over it)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Amazing but it feels so rushed.
A Jimmy ending already.
She succumbed to him fully, real quick.

Then again, this isnt actually a corruption game.
But still disappointing, its not nearly long enough for some endings already.

I hope they make a sequel.

Wherein her scumbag lovers left her as a single mother, corrupted and alone.
Here comes Mark, the good guy beta to give her a 2nd chance and raise a kid that isnt his.
Then along their healing, comes newer lovers in wait to pounce on her.
Or former lovers ready to destroy the 2nd chance she was given.
Amazing NTR/cheating.
So Sorry.
If You hadn't noticed. The Game is Done! will be no more updates unless Dev team changes mind
but as it is Now. Not likely. They Wussed out.

Alot of content is from the Original RPGM game "Corrupting Jennifer"
This game has Better rendering, more advanced/elaborate content than original version
But Lazy DEV Team and writers. (It was not making enough $$$ for them, so they Quit!)

IMHO, It would be BETTER Off with an ABANDONED tag; then, HOPEFULLY, Someone would come along and do a BETTER job!

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
You know It Is REALLY Funny If You Think about it! :unsure: :unsure:
1183685_3.jpg
- this "photo" Has ABSOLUTELY Nothing to do with the Game.
Only One 'person' Loved Jennifer; her jealousy Douche boyfriend.

Everyone just wants to possess her and f*ck her!! There Is No Love here.
- Honestly, all those men following her, should really just have their c*cks out and stroking themselves. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RyRa²

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
I've gotten a crash really soon after starting the new content, at the end of my talk with Hope about the usb. Anyone else have this? If so, how did you solve it? So far making a rollback doesn't solve anything and ignoring it seems to change the path I was on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
To each their own (truly) but I wish this title moved a little slower. There is a goldilocks zone between milking and immediate action and this game misses it.
It would have been riiiiiight up my alley if it moved a little slower while building characters, relationships, plots, plans, schemes, etc before the action.
As is and for my personal tastes, it's a title with a load of promise that blew it's load a bit too soon. I'm all for choice and letting the consequences be determined on choice but in this story it's pretty much one speed and choice. I'm not even sure if you can remain faithful because the slightest thought or deviation turns her into a neighborhood fuckdoll, lol.

So close and I'd love a similar story that just went a bit slower while using the time here spent on immediate action to fleshed-out everything else.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I have lost my save files for this game some weeks ago. I had to start playing it from the start again and while I enjoyed it back than, now I was bored by it. So I checked the animations and pcitures for the 0.5 update (I don't really care about spoilers and such) and I think I'll pass. There doesn't seem to be any particularly interesting content in 0.5. Maybe it's because after loosing save files for all of my games I decided to start playing something I didn't play yet rather than trying to play those games again (Inside Jennifer was exception because its update was coming reasonably soon) and found out how much better for example Office Wife is for us NTR/corruption games fans compared to Inside Jennifer. Inside Jennifer was never really a corruption game. Corruption has to happen slowly, but Inside Jennifer is like a week in Jennifer's life. Somehow I just feel it will be more disappointing trying to finish it than to let it go after 0.4. It doesn't even seem to be properly ended. Not every option seems to have an ending. But it's apparently so damn important that the romatic feminine gay dude gets a threesome with two chicks, hmm?

In any case I'm interested for what IncetonNTR will come up with next. Althought no high expectations from me.
I'm not defending Inside Jennifer, but The Office Wife doesn't show a slow corruption either lol.
She's basically a whore right away and just becomes a bigger and bigger whore as the game progresses. To be fair that's like 99% of all the games in this genre though.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I finally got back to the game after the initial runs failing horribly due to bugs, and could only reach 2 non-looping endings ( if they can be called that with IMMENSE rushing at the end)

The code supporting renpy of this game is horrific. At least 7 open ended vars never used but occupying memory, a basic pylint call throwing off close to 1000 warnings on coding practices, references to files that dont exist in repo, references to vars never set, jumpToEvent markers to non existent event classes...
And worst of all, event loops using while states that never reach an end state in certain cases. Like, if you ran your code in game once, you'd realize entering an infinite loop.

This is in worse launch shape than Battlefield 2042 launch. No QA, unfinished development, not a single code cleanup attempt...

What the fuck happened to this game at the end?

Did someone murder the devs and replace them?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Is there and ending with the taxi driver? What about the dean? I don't find those endings..
I am Not Really sure.
(whether or not Jenn stops Mark from 'killing' Jimmy
- There is the One Bad ending (both Jenn & Mark are murdered)
- a Good End, Mark & Jenn with a child.
- Another Ending with Jenn being a pregnant Slut-wife for Jimmy (YUK!)
- A Bad/"Free" ending (??) Mark and Jenn Break up. Jenn Is alone, but Free to be herself.

Incomplete Endings
Jenn & Laurie ending - due to stupid Dev coding/writing (endless looping)
Jenn becomes the School Dean - getting rid of Julius Checkov.
(not sure if it is connected, but MIGHT have to play 'call the Dean' after Jenn & Mark Fight)

to my knowledge Taxi driver is irrelevant. (he only appears 2 times (??)

and I have not played the Jenn & Mark "let's stay together" route. (I HATE Mark,...so)

I HONESTLY Believe that The ONLY Ending The DEV team cared about was the Jenn/Jimmy Route.
- So the Perv's Can get off on watching Jenn getting Fucked (Broken slut)
EVERYTHING ELSE was secondary.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I'm not defending Inside Jennifer, but The Office Wife doesn't show a slow corruption either lol.
She's basically a whore right away and just becomes a bigger and bigger whore as the game progresses. To be fair that's like 99% of all the games in this genre though.
I actually like "The Office Wife". I would not say that she was a slut, per say.
But compared to MOST of the other games of this genre, she was not as 'stuck up'?? (not as morally repressed)
Another awesome Game wit Great potential is "Special Request", but with the same problem;
- a morally repressed, goody-two-shoes, getting corrupted by sick Bastards. MC Has Nobody to turn to for help.

I Like/enjoy a Good Corruption game, If Done RIGHT!!
But Most Games ARE set up to where the MC HAS NO "Fair" Choice, even If given one; that She HAS to have sex
with ugly, stupid, arrogant, sadistic Pigs; I mean men (LOL) JUST to Satisfy ALL the pathetic perverts.
(they do not CARE about the game, or the how good storyline is. Only how Much they Can Fap too.)

"Inside Jennifer" IS/was a Good game with excellent potential. As Players, We got F*cked over!!
MAYBE, If the greedy, corrupt DEV team ACTUALLY Put MORE EFFORT into This Game,... It would of had a BETTER Profit margin.
(If You put CRAP Effort into it; You Are Going to Get CRAP Results Out of it!!)

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I kinda agree, so far.
- Almost every route SEEMS to point to Perv's wanting to watch Jimmy 'Ruin' Jenn with his Sadistic desires.
- watching Jenn with the Mark :)sick::poop:) or the Dean.
haven't been able to do a Paul route; not really interested in THAT either.

I Loved the Laurie route, until it was fucked up...
I would have also loved to see Jenn with Hope. (That would have been HOTT!!)

I 'played' the route where both Jenn & Mark are killed by Jimmy. Kinda of BS ending
- Jenn didn't Have to die.:cry::cry:
After Jimmy shot Mark, Paul would/could have called Police. (Jenn WAS still in the hallways)
- Another Alternative. Jenny hears fighting/scuffling in Jimmy's apt. Gunshot!
Jenn hesitantly enters Jimmy's Apt. to see Mark with gun in hand & Jimmy dead on floor.
* the Police arrive and arrest Mark; Mark goes to prison for 15 yrs for murder w/ special circumstances.
- Jenn would visit Mark in prison for 3 yrs,... then gradually moves on with her own life.
(* Best solution REALLY! You get Rid of Jimmy & Mark, and only Jimmy dies.)

Jenn fearfully enters Jimmy's apt. (too scared too face outcome), finds Mark shot on floor, then realizes he is Dead.
(Shock & grief-stricken); then pissed off (revenge).
- Before She could get up to attack Jimmy, the Police arrive. (arrest Jimmy or kill him)
- No More Jimmy; No More Mark. (distraught Jenn, bit she would eventually get over it)
Buddy, you could use the spoiler tag

ZloyProfi

Jul 20, 2020
Dear Scrappy, scene gallery mist 5 sex animated scene from end of the game, when Jen has long hair, and no Paul sex scene - he has 8 animations = 13 sex scene no in gallery ((

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
This is in worse launch shape than Battlefield 2042 launch. No QA, unfinished development, not a single code cleanup attempt...

What the fuck happened to this game at the end?

Did someone murder the devs and replace them?
Its a buggy mess atm, making it hard to tell. Looks like we'll never find out who gave Jenn a good banging when she was stuck in the laundry chute, although it was implied that it was a woman using a strap-on at the time. Another possible storyline that got cut for the rushed finish?

Poor Jenn deserved better.

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes