mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
F95 users:
5 episode game with 11.000 renders - to short and rushed!
10 episode game with 22.000 renders - milking Patrons total scam!
Generalization, these might not be the same people even if they belong to the F95 group. Awesome game though, whish it was longer.

Reactions: drooopy

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Edit: Updated for EP5

I've made a scene gallery mod for this game

It adds a gallery to the main menu where you can replay the scenes from the game

Installation: Extract the mod to your Inside Jennifer folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Hey scrappy thanks for the all the mods you do!
Someone pointed out that there are missing scenes from the gallery

https://f95zone.to/threads/inside-jennifer-ep-5-inceton-games-ntr.80745/post-8095065

Wondering if there's any chance to get those added
Thanks again!

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
F95 users:
There is a reason 99.9% of these types do their constant bitching and moaning about such things here as opposed to the dev's patreon.

Again, this was just another copy and paste female mc game that anybody stealing games here on f95 like this one has already essentially played before under different character names and models. A game which again had already reached the stage where the tease/buildup is gone and she's getting fucked by everybody. In female MC game terms ....congrats that has basically always more of less been a "game over" for these things. Any add on content beyond this never actually goes anywhere good for the developer looking to get paid. At least not without essentially creating another game on top of the old one and that has never ending branches entering new characters.

There was lot of good quality animated sex scenes with a quite a few different people in it's wrap up episode. I got 2 faps in. I'm good with it.

Last edited:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I am Not Really sure.
(whether or not Jenn stops Mark from 'killing' Jimmy
- There is the One Bad ending (both Jenn & Mark are murdered)
- a Good End, Mark & Jenn with a child.
- Another Ending with Jenn being a pregnant Slut-wife for Jimmy (YUK!)
- A Bad/"Free" ending (??) Mark and Jenn Break up. Jenn Is alone, but Free to be herself.

Incomplete Endings
Jenn & Laurie ending - due to stupid Dev coding/writing (endless looping)
Jenn becomes the School Dean - getting rid of Julius Checkov.
(not sure if it is connected, but MIGHT have to play 'call the Dean' after Jenn & Mark Fight)

to my knowledge Taxi driver is irrelevant. (he only appears 2 times (??)

and I have not played the Jenn & Mark "let's stay together" route. (I HATE Mark,...so)

I HONESTLY Believe that The ONLY Ending The DEV team cared about was the Jenn/Jimmy Route.
- So the Perv's Can get off on watching Jenn getting Fucked (Broken slut)
EVERYTHING ELSE was secondary.
I have no problem with the Jimmy and Jennifer route. I have no problem with any of the routes or OPTIONS a dev wants to add to their title. The more options the better, IMO.

My problem is the pacing. Have there be an option to remain faithful, bd a bit of a cheater, be a slut, be broken by a gross neighbor, etc. Make it all possible.
Just have a solid plot and pacing for all of it. If you choose the faithful route, have it be a full story. If you chose to have her broken and used by Jimmy, cool, but have it be a full story. And so on.

This title started fine and by the 2nd update was full-on action across the board. It was just too fast, IMO.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
F95 users:
Not at all. You're purposefully or ignorantly using output in place of plot/time/pacing.
90% of those 11,000 renders are Jennifer fucking or sucking. That's a case of a rushed title. Full-stop*.

As I said a few posts back, there is a goldilocks zone between milking and rushing. In the case of this title, Jennifer was fucking everyone in town by the second update. Literally. So it's 11,000 renders where about 500 have anything to do with the establishment and advancement of plot, character development, etc.

AWAM is milking. 6 years and the woman has yet to do more than kiss/pet any of the dozen men after her.
Inside Jennifer is a rushed story, a case where there is too little development outside of sex.

Just off the top of my head, a game in the goldilocks zone would be Babysitter. A game that took a 2-3 years to finish and had all the plot and story options one could want. Many more but that's the first that comes to mind.

Render output is not equal to quality or a title being a rush-job or milk-job. Those have zero to do with each other. I can make 11,000 renders of actual, coiled, steamy dogshit and it doesn't make my story good, rushed or milked. It makes it a lot of dogshit lol. That's it in and of itself. There better be a lot of storytelling in those 11,000 frames or I got a bad story full of dogshit on my hands.

* of course the exception is a title that was always meant to be one or a few releases. This doesn't seem to be that as those types are usually initially released as a finished story. This is a dev that got bored, lazy or horny.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I have no problem with the Jimmy and Jennifer route. I have no problem with any of the routes or OPTIONS a dev wants to add to their title. The more options the better, IMO.

My problem is the pacing. Have there be an option to remain faithful, bd a bit of a cheater, be a slut, be broken by a gross neighbor, etc. Make it all possible.
Just have a solid plot and pacing for all of it. If you choose the faithful route, have it be a full story. If you chose to have her broken and used by Jimmy, cool, but have it be a full story. And so on.

This title started fine and by the 2nd update was full-on action across the board. It was just too fast, IMO.
Even the broken storyline, which to some is the one they most developed and cared for, she breaks completely after getting fucked(raped) by him ONCE!!! I repeat, ONCE!!!

Inceton just wanted to get rid of this title, maybe running 3 titles simultaneously was too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa²

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Is there an ending with Dean ?
There is. You need to invite Paul and get into a fight with Mark when he asks Paul to leave.
Then call Dean.
Go to Jimmy.
Next morning, wear the dildo that the Dean gave you to school.
Say "Yes" to the Dean.
After your scenes with the Dean, Hope will confront you about it.
Agree to help her.
Get into another scene with Dean and everything else will play out without choices.
I dont know how to get the option to help Hope to the end of it all.

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
Does anyone know how I get Laurie in bed so mark can find us? also does she have a scenes with Hope? I dont seem to be doing something right. thanks in advance~

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
I think the dev got bored with the game and that's why they ended it. Is there any news on new game under Inceton GamesNTR or are they going to close this department for good?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I definitely didn't expect t see a COMPLETED tag on this one so soon. Without even playing the last release I can already tell it was rushed just to get it out of their way. But, to be honest, although I really hoped for the game to be seriously completed, after the original RPGM version getting abandoned, I never actually expected it.
General consensous around this thread seems to tell me it isn't worth the data to download and finish it.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Is there any news on new game under Inceton GamesNTR or are they going to close this department for good?
"Some of you have asked what comes next for Inceton Games NTR and well, we have a new game in mind. You'll find out more soon."

I definitely didn't expect t see a COMPLETED tag on this one so soon. Without even playing the last release I can already tell it was rushed just to get it out of their way. But, to be honest, although I really hoped for the game to be seriously completed, after the original RPGM version getting abandoned, I never actually expected it.
General consensous around this thread seems to tell me it isn't worth the data to download and finish it.
Better wait until the final version is released and uploaded here in a few months before playing (if anyone will upload that version here).

Reactions: SamBratt

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
It's a shame that they rushed the ending especially because they had started by suggesting the original story and I don't know if it was due to the lack of interest of the developers but then the story became rushed to finish it. A shame because it had so much more potential. Hopefully it can be picked up at some point.

Reactions: hotNess
3.50 star(s) 76 Votes