FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The moderators on this site tag the games as "completed" once someone reports them that the game should be tagged as completed one, they don't follow the production progress or Patreon sites due to the amount of the games on this site so they have to trust on the members here.

Inceton says the following on Patreon post that was published among the download links: "In the near future, we plan to polish the game to perfection. That means we will be adding more routes, renders of higher quality and extra animations which will surely make your jaw drop.", so they acknowledged that there is content and stuff missing that they will add for the final version of the game at some point.
I'd prefer they finish their other games first, then, cause honestly those are better. (imho)
I'll check back in a year or 2 haha (likely sooner, just cause I can always hope haha)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I don't know if I've seen a game released while being told immediately that it's unfinished. Some people on discord tried to argue that it's a work in progress, and that we're basically beta testers. That doesn't sit well with me. A game should not be released when it's plainly barely playable. Releasing a barely coherent game that is riddled with issues doesn't seem like a good business decision.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Can anyone confirm that there definitely wasn't an ending with Ian (the cab driver) in this update?
It took me a while to find the (very short) Paul ending, which I presume is one of the conclusions that they'll look to extend.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
The thing is to play and see how it unfolds, impossible to say something about something that hasn't been played, tried, tasted etc....etc... :unsure:

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
The moderators on this site tag the games as "completed" once someone reports them that the game should be tagged as completed one, they don't follow the production progress or Patreon sites due to the amount of the games on this site so they have to trust on the members here.

Inceton says the following on Patreon post that was published among the download links: "In the near future, we plan to polish the game to perfection. That means we will be adding more routes, renders of higher quality and extra animations which will surely make your jaw drop.", so they acknowledged that there is content and stuff missing that they will add for the final version of the game at some point.
The same post said that they are 15 endings which isn't true. But hopefully they add some patch soon.

Reactions: pleaseletme

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I was able to find 9 or 10 of those endings, but because there is so many bugs at the moment it's quite impossible to get them all at the moment.
In general, it shouldn't be this hard to find the endings. It's one thing to miss an ending because of the choices you made, but in this situation the endings are difficult to find because the game's structure is a total mess. You need to get out a pen and paper and start mapping out strategies for working around bugs and illogical outcomes. The game would have been better served with 5 endings rather than 15.

Reactions: pleaseletme

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
In general, it shouldn't be this hard to find the endings. It's one thing to miss an ending because of the choices you made, but in this situation the endings are difficult to find because the game's structure is a total mess. You need to get out a pen and paper and start mapping out strategies for working around bugs and illogical outcomes. The game would have been better served with 5 endings rather than 15.
It's annoying that there is so clear structure of where all of the endings should actually happen and even how, but because the content for them isn't ready yet they just decided to tie some of them into most illogical triggers and endings which don't make any sense. If the episode wasn't even close to being ready, why release it in the first place.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

simron

Mar 12, 2020
The way i got it was towards the end dont seduce paul or youll get caught by mark instead just leave. And dont use the dildo that jimmy gives. Im not sure about the one the dean gives you if you went his route. You should get the choice when you find the gangbang scene to reveal yourself or remain hidden. Choose to remain hidden. Jimmy gets arrested. Then you go home and talk with mark. I chose to keep lying instead of telling the truth. And then break up. It ends with paul coming over and they fuck.
many thanks ..i got to it :D

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It's annoying that there is so clear structure of where all of the endings should actually happen and even how, but because the content for them isn't ready yet they just decided to tie some of them into most illogical triggers and endings which don't make any sense. If the episode wasn't even close to being ready, why release it in the first place.
Exactly, that's why I don't agree with the idea that we should accept this as a work in progress. If all 15 endings were there, but there were coding glitches that made it impossible access a few of them; ok that's fine. If there were only 10 endings, but they were all clearly delineated (with some minor errors); fine. If there was a ton of content, but the variables got screwed up and endings were garbled; that would be bad but it would make sense. But what we got is a low-content, buggy, incoherent, mess. This episode wasn't even ready for a beta test, it needed another week or two to be pulled together. Releasing it now, especially at the beginning of the month, was not necessary. It speaks to a team that just wanted to get it out the door.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone having trouble playing the latest update?
When I try to continue my save game it just ends the game.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How the hell is this 3.5 stars still? Are ratings being manipulated/multiple friends voting?
Rating manipulation is definitely possible, but then I've also seen my own ratings get deleted because they were too truthfully harsh. lol ... I don't even bother rating games anymore. I simply post my opinions in the threads and hope they don't fall on deaf ears (blind eyes, in this case, I guess.. haha).

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep 5 Final + WT by LightmanP
Size 779 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey everybody, I updated my android port.

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes