GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
As everyone else is saying, the fact that this game was wrapped up and completed so fast is a shame. I was enjoying the story and how it had the potential to be something really great. For it to be ended so suddenly is really sad. I don't understand the reason for it. I have yet to find a game that is really great and has a lot of choices and paths to go down that isn't abandoned or just cut short like this one. Is it too much to ask for a game to be completed or not given up on and cut short? Maybe one day we will find that game... Such a waste on such a promising story.

Oct 29, 2019
hile running game code:
File "game/story.rpy", line 24845, in script
if d5_call_laurie == 1 or d5_call_tim == 1 or d5_call_paul == 1 or d5_call_dean == 1 or d5_home_agree == 1:
File "game/story.rpy", line 24852, in <module>
elif d6_morning_laurie == 1 or d6_morning_laurie == 2 or d6_laurie_yes == 1 or d6_laurie_yes == 2:
NameError: name 'd6_laurie_yes' is not defined

-- Full Traceback

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
But I don't let her tae the pill...
she should be pregnant...
the only hope for this game is that needs a total new chapter of Jennifer life...

in any case this game is not a good NTR game... she must remain with Mark... if she left him is not NTR

Reactions: GizmoDuck

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I continued my game from EP4(Compressed version) and started playing with EP5(vanilla version) and the game had problems, error messages and not reaching the correct endings.

But I started fresh start(new game) from the beginning and now the game has worked correctly.
with old save that jump straight into Jimmy's sex slave ending.

Try that if you have some probelm with your old saves(There are still some missing images warnings tho)

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Great game, loved playing it, pity it has ended.

Have You considered doing: Inside Jennifer: The Prequel? (small town girl and what she gets up to, high school, college and so on).

And then maybe, Inside Jennifer: The Epilogue, life as a mom, a milf, affairs and so on.

I know it seems like I want more, its cos I do lol, great game to date.

A Prequel & An Epilogue would complete the set and be 3 great games, just some food for thought.

• Red Heart
Reactions: karioka19

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Great game, loved playing it, pity it has ended.

Have You considered doing: Inside Jennifer: The Prequel? (small town girl and what she gets up to, high school, college and so on).

And then maybe, Inside Jennifer: The Epilogue, life as a mom, a milf, affairs and so on.

I know it seems like I want more, its cos I do lol, great game to date.

A Prequel & An Epilogue would complete the set and be 3 great games, just some food for thought.
Prequel I agree but please not an epilogue because there are a lot of premature ending in this release so another ending is not required.
One of the Jennifer dream was to became a Teacher this is clear in her dialogues with Mark but in the game there just 2 days at school than an useles character like Hope appears.. (what a useless female character)
Hope is a puritan bitch like an infiltrate that want take the Julius place as shool director.
Julius is a great male character with a lot of potentially great story progression as "school setting game"
this denotes the lack of a great story writer in this game and in the Incenton Games (NTR?) team

There is only one game that makes this developer famous... it was "Summer with Mia 1" this game remain the best game of Incenton! (and maybe the writer of SWM2 is not the same as version 1

So TOTALLY AGREE for a prequel with a lot of incest when Jennifer was 18 years old and maybe younger this should be the best but unfortunately it is not allowed due the rampant Puritanism and the shitty politically correct world.

Prequel Ok
and also a new chapter: "Teacher Jennifer" should be a super great game :love: and Mark had to marry her to try not to lose her.
after second chater there should be a thurd one: "Jennifer's divorce" with a beautiful second wedding marriage with a black guy and a great wedding NTR party.

Last thing:
She doesn't have to break up with her boyfriend otherwise there is no NTR ...
she has to humiliate Mark by having him witness some of her sex adventures with his cock locked in a tool and he has to drink the cum and clean the drops from her mouth, pussy and ass.

this game is a disaster because there are a lot of different story progression the was stopped prematurely... ... the couple split up too soon ... how many days have gone by since they arrived at their new home?
3 days? or 5 days?

is this a story?
This is just a preview of a great story that the dev WAS NOT ABLE TO WRITE!

Fuck this game... is a really mess without any sense... total non sense false ntr game!
just 5 short episode for the stunning Jennifer was just a wacky gimmick to create a new money making patreon page to fool people ... but i believe many of them will soon understand.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This Inceton Games production is a complete FLOP!!!

The original game is this one

I really sugget to play the original that is thousands times better even was abandoned at version 08 full.

INCENTON version comes with total nonsense.... ok renders are better BUT THERE IS NO STORY IN THIS VERSION.

Jennifer corruption is a piece of art compared to this remake

She hopes to teach in a highschool as that is her dream job.

SO: WHEN THE JENNIFER DREAM WILL COMES TRUE THE STORY ENDED EXACTLY AS IN THE ABANDONED GAME???...

what a waste of time

This is the worse ntr game i never played...
she break with Mark.. if she has no more boyfriend or husband why creat an NTR division of INCETON GAMES production?

personally I do not care about renders or animation
there are games with or without NTR that are far better also without animations and high quality renders bc the story is the only thing important im a game.

In this version of the game the story is written with superficiality and conformity as if the writing does not want the success of our cute protagonist ... he totally don't care about the real spirit of the MC... it is written with technique but without love and without any artistic sense
Jennifer is gorgeous and what the original author wrote in the original versione has been completely changed ...

Jennifer's freshness and lightheartedness in the story written by Pink Tie Games has been completely changed.

this remake has no sense for me.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 76 Votes