introvtx

May 6, 2017
I hope the dev releases this on steam, I played an early build and I absolutely loved it. I don't want to pirate this- and I also for some reasons think patreon is too much of a hassle. But I really want to pay the devs for this amazing game, please please release this on steam
Nah I doubt it will be, unless he re-render the whole game using another program.

enel777

May 14, 2020
I played an older version that didn't give the option to avoid sharing Gloria, really doubt that changed and judging from a quick search for the word "sharing" seems like it's still not an option. I'd very pleased if someone was to tell me otherwise, though.
Thanks man. Played this game more than 2 years ago when there was no sharing yet.

BlueFlares

Feb 11, 2019
6GB, does this game has same amount content like harem hotel or it has a lot of animation?
btw girl on the right reminded me verdi from solvalley school lol

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is basically a sandbox in HS. I dont like the artwork. After downloading 6 gigs it was very very disappointing. Sorry but a waste of time for me. HS is so dated especially this version. Bye and good luck.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I have a question... Is there some kind of walkthrough or something to the swinging path? I would like to know... That's the path I want to follow but I don't know how

• Angry
Reactions: loikl

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I have a question... Is there some kind of walkthrough or something to the swinging path? I would like to know... That's the path I want to follow but I don't know how
The journal icon in the top left corner of the screen, left of Gloria's stats. It's kind of dark, there is a chance you missed it. It shows you what to do to progress the story with all the girls.

• Love
Reactions: ReShadowDancer
4.40 star(s) 159 Votes