Mar 16, 2020
Havent seen the game before, but it looks right up my alley(from reading the synopsis and the tags). Read here that v10 public release is in a couple of days. Is that the final update?, does it add a lot of content? Im unsure if I should just go ahead and play it now, or wait for some sort of final release. I couldnt find any sort of progress bar on his patreon, so Im not sure what kind of progress we are looking at. Should I expect a basically finished game with some touching up, or is it still mid development?

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Havent seen the game before, but it looks right up my alley(from reading the synopsis and the tags). Read here that v10 public release is in a couple of days. Is that the final update?, does it add a lot of content? Im unsure if I should just go ahead and play it now, or wait for some sort of final release. I couldnt find any sort of progress bar on his patreon, so Im not sure what kind of progress we are looking at. Should I expect a basically finished game with some touching up, or is it still mid development?
It's not mid development, but it near the end. It will still have a couple of updates left after 0.10.

Apr 7, 2019
Wtf is this shit? Degenerates pretending to have conscience? If anyone wanna support the dev then do it, this is a pirate site.
Respectfully, I can't quite agree. I'm aware that I play a lot of pirated games through this site. However, when the developer not only releases a free version for those of us who aren't paying but listens to our input, I think it becomes a little more nuanced than that. We respect the developer's release schedule and we become a part of that schedule. We respect the developer, even if we're not patrons, and we get to engage in dialogue with him as the content creator and have an impact on content. I also feel that the developers get a little less discouraged that way and it encourages future content and hopefully future games.

I don't think of it as a pretend conscience. It's a little more like a mutually beneficial arrangement based on respect but with both the developer and us in F95 expecting to get more out of the arrangement in the long run than if there were no free version or communication and the top-tiered patrons just shared the link and that was the end of it. Some other great games on this site share this model arrangement and I think it works best for everyone.

That's just my two cents based on what I've observed. Best wishes.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Respectfully, I can't quite agree. I'm aware that I play a lot of pirated games through this site. However, when the developer not only releases a free version for those of us who aren't paying but listens to our input, I think it becomes a little more nuanced than that. We respect the developer's release schedule and we become a part of that schedule. We respect the developer, even if we're not patrons, and we get to engage in dialogue with him as the content creator and have an impact on content. I also feel that the developers get a little less discouraged that way and it encourages future content and hopefully future games.

I don't think of it as a pretend conscience. It's a little more like a mutually beneficial arrangement based on respect but with both the developer and us in F95 expecting to get more out of the arrangement in the long run than if there were no free version or communication and the top-tiered patrons just shared the link and that was the end of it. Some other great games on this site share this model arrangement and I think it works best for everyone.

That's just my two cents based on what I've observed. Best wishes.
Technically this game would have been here anyway, even if AdventAnyx wasn't posting it himself. Doing it he simply makes pirating less "instant" cause leakers have less incentive. Its smart in both ways since its good for fanbase and for revenues.

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
I love this game and agree that the dev is a good guy, but I also don't think we should be shaming people for asking for updates on a pirate forum.

Those people who want to wait should do so but they shouldn't attack people who are only asking for the main reason this forum exists to happen.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I love this game and agree that the dev is a good guy, but I also don't think we should be shaming people for asking for updates on a pirate forum.

Those people who want to wait should do so but they shouldn't attack people who are only asking for the main reason this forum exists to happen.
People tend to forget that thanks to site like this, people get to know about the game in the first place. If it wasn't for that, you would have no patrons. The other option is paying a lot of money for marketing, so go ahead, let's see it.

Btw, shaming people for pirating while on a pirate site is the pinnacle of hypocrisy.

It is nice to give some devs a few days wait, but noone should feel obligated to do so... they are getting a lot of free marketing

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
People tend to forget that thanks to site like this, people get to know about the game in the first place. If it wasn't for that, you would have no patrons. The other option is paying a lot of money for marketing, so go ahead, let's see it.

Btw, shaming people for pirating while on a pirate site is the pinnacle of hypocrisy.

It is nice to give some devs a few days wait, but noone should feel obligated to do so... they are getting a lot of free marketing
Well, how else we, pirates, can support developer who is actually makes his game in promised time doing fantastic job, and posts it just couple of weeks later than patreon version? Im not attacking people who want new vers. right now, but showing some loyalty to good developer is just a good taste, maybe.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, how else we, pirates, can support developer who is actually makes his game in promised time doing fantastic job, and posts it just couple of weeks later than patreon version? Im not attacking people who want new vers. right now, but showing some loyalty to good developer is just a good taste, maybe.
Just mention the game when someone asks for good corruption games.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

TysonRRS

Mar 17, 2019
I hope the dev releases this on steam, I played an early build and I absolutely loved it. I don't want to pirate this- and I also for some reasons think patreon is too much of a hassle. But I really want to pay the devs for this amazing game, please please release this on steam

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
No peers

Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

4.40 star(s) 159 Votes