AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
It might be a good idea to at least install a hint guide into the game. Or at least a walk through would be nice instead of saving, and playing a couple of weeks just to see if the random thing you're trying works or not...only to die, and go back to pick some other random act will work for another two or more weeks isn't much fun.
Talk to Esther in-game, I've put hints into her dialogues.
Plus if you die, it's not a game-over. If you die several times, there's a buff to make your life easier :censored:

Reactions: Jstforme

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Holy the amount of hate in this thread. I personally also hate NTR but there is none in this game. At least so far. NTR is when somebody who is "yours" is cheating on you. Same with cucking, but there is neither here. The way character in question is portrayed is more or less absolutely irrelevant to mc here. Now if smth happened with maya/es that would be a whole different story indeed.
I complete agree with you about Ntr, but in the least is a dissapointament, is like you losing your time with someone that you have interest in having a relationship and she literally fucking everyone, is not a ntr, is a lost cause, if you are a "trainer" and you like that the person that you train go fucking everyone besides you, great, im not here to change your fetishes or anything, but im complete sorry to say thats not my cup of a tea, if im wasting my time with somenone that i have interest of course i want that person to me (i'm complete selfish), otherwise, i'm wasting my time with her. I think that if there is no other way and she will bang everyone besides the mc, could at least have an option to skip her, that way, everyone wins.

ShadowWisp

Jul 5, 2018
Found this yesterday and I have to congratulate the dev! The first chapter is seriously entertaining, Esther just ROCKS - she's funny, hot and a Redhead :) Plus it plays to some of my fetishes - such as the seriously messy sex!
Second and third chapters are entertaining - looking forward to days playing as Esther being filled out more so that the grind fades away a bit.

At the end of the month when I assess my current Patreon loadout may even add this on in, but even if I don't keep up the good work.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I complete agree with you about Ntr, but in the least is a dissapointament, is like you losing your time with someone that you have interest in having a relationship and she literally fucking everyone, is not a ntr, is a lost cause, if you are a "trainer" and you like that the person that you train go fucking everyone besides you, great, im not here to change your fetishes or anything, but im complete sorry to say thats not my cup of a tea, if im wasting my time with somenone that i have interest of course i want that person to me (i'm complete selfish), otherwise, i'm wasting my time with her. I think that if there is no other way and she will bang everyone besides the mc, could at least have an option to skip her, that way, everyone wins.
So you want to be able to skip the entire point of this game? Buddy, this game isn't for you. There are plenty of other games you could be playing.

Reactions: AlisaB and aifman7

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
When I played chapter 2. I though man this woman is a bitch and then MC has a plan to fucked her up. well let 's do it. she need to get beat by a dick. then the train/grind part begin. I spent my sunday expect to fuck her at the end of chapter. well that not happen and Dev confirm she will be everyone cumdump and not YOUR. So I waste my sunday for this. should have said so at start of the chapter that you will never fuck her, play at your own risk.

I like trope make enemy yours lover and expect it here. make your boss to be your bitch. that awesome. I really like the game. it's fun until well the end of chapter 2. I just hate her role the Dev gave her. hope Dev add another route for her.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So you want to be able to skip the entire point of this game? Buddy, this game isn't for you. There are plenty of other games you could be playing.
I'm not saying this is for me, i'm saying that i dont like, there is a difference there don't? And the point if i'm not mistaken of the game is a "trainer" is not? Or the main page of the game is wrong? ""Basically a Trainer-like game with main focus on submission, humiliation, and female orgasm control / denial.Also includes outdated memes and a LOVE-STORY. ""
And i complete agree about there is others, the only thing is that the dev seem a nice person.

When I played chapter 2. I though man this woman is a bitch and then MC has a plan to fucked her up. well let 's do it. she need to get beat by a dick. then the train/grind part begin. I spent my sunday expect to fuck her at the end of chapter. well that not happen and Dev confirm she will be everyone cumdump and not YOUR. So I waste my sunday for this. should have said so at start of the chapter that you will never fuck her, play at your own risk.

I like trope make enemy yours lover and expect it here. make your boss to be your bitch. that awesome. I really like the game. it's fun until well the end of chapter 2. I just hate her role the Dev gave her. hope Dev add another route for her.
Like i always said, the options is what always make a game great, i never will said "hey, this is shit, remove" i always think "there another way" and by what everyone talk, almost everyone don't like of her being a cumdump, but in the end, is the dev game, and i understand that is his vision of the history and the game, but even the old games like princess trainer, etc there always options, is sad in this that there is none, there is no other route, the game could have "hey, make her a cumdump" or "make her your bitch", but like i said, everyone have fetishes, and if the dev think this is right, who in the hell am i to discord of his decision?

Reactions: Aioria619 and JC07

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm not saying this is for me, i'm saying that i dont like, there is a difference there don't? And the point if i'm not mistaken of the game is a "trainer" is not? Or the main page of the game is wrong? ""Basically a Trainer-like game with main focus on submission, humiliation, and female orgasm control / denial.Also includes outdated memes and a LOVE-STORY. ""
And i complete agree about there is others, the only thing is that the dev seem a nice person.

Like i always said, the options is what always make a game great, i never will said "hey, this is shit, remove" i always think "there another way" and by what everyone talk, almost everyone don't like of her being a cumdump, but in the end, is the dev game, and i understand that is his vision of the history and the game, but even the old games like princess trainer, etc there always options, is sad in this that there is none, there is no other route, the game could have "hey, make her a cumdump" or "make her your bitch", but like i said, everyone have fetishes, and if the dev think this is right, who in the hell am i to discord of his decision?
Yea, MC is training her to be a depraved slut. One form of training is by humiliating and breaking her resolve by whoring her out to others. It is the MC who is holding all the cards in this relationship. He has all the power. "But... but desmosome, why would he use all this power to make her fuck others?" Well, maybe because MC is not a virgin harem seeker? Maybe he doesn't have some kind of sexual inferiority complex like some of the players?

The people in this forum are fukin so terrified of NTR that they forget that voyeurism and sharing is a thing. In the case of whoring out your slaves, its literally the opposite of NTR. But seeing it that way requires a nuanced understanding of fetishes and it may be above some people's capabilities.

Sorry if I came off a bit harsh, but the constant whining for devs to change this or that is fucking annoying. It is basically just asking the devs to do more work creating routes they didn't have plans for. Think about how childish and selfish this is for a second.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Well, maybe because MC is not a virgin harem seeker? Maybe he doesn't have some kind of sexual inferiority complex like some of the players?
Think about how childish and selfish this is for a second.
You are being an asshole without any reason, dude. Not everyone has to like everything you do, people have their own preferences. AlexTorch post weren't even entitled, he just mentioned that it would be cool if game had more choices. You are insulting his menhood and act like he fucked your mother yesterday. It's probably most weird and insecure post i have seen in months.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yea, MC is training her to be a depraved slut. One form of training is by humiliating and breaking her resolve by whoring her out to others. It is the MC who is holding all the cards in this relationship. He has all the power. "But... but desmosome, why would he use all this power to make her fuck others?" Well, maybe because MC is not a virgin harem seeker? Maybe he doesn't have some kind of sexual inferiority complex like some of the players?

The people in this forum are fukin so terrified of NTR that they forget that voyeurism and sharing is a thing. In the case of whoring out your slaves, its literally the opposite of NTR. But seeing it that way requires a nuanced understanding of fetishes and it may be above some people's capabilities.

Sorry if I came off a bit harsh, but the constant whining for devs to change this or that is fucking annoying. It is basically just asking the devs to do more work creating routes they didn't have plans for. Think about how childish and selfish this is for a second.
Dont worry, i'm old enough to understand your frustration, but like i said, i understand the idea o the game, is not my cup of tea, i love the idea of trainers even if not for a harem, the idea of harem always turn me on, for me is a good fetish, will my ex-wife share the idea? Absolute not, but i don't discriminate those who love ntr too, if is your fetish, good for you, i'm happy for you, i just love the idea of having options. The world is not only one type of fetish, if a game have an options to please both, why not? The only thing is that i wish that the dev put that, be honest "hey, the game will be this way, and i have no plans of changing" that way, people who like will pledge to him, those that don't like will pass and search for other, like you said in the other post, is not the only game in this site, but the idea is damn good.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You are being an asshole without any reason, dude. Not everyone has to like everything you do, people have their own preferences. AlexTorch post weren't even entitled, he just mentioned that it would be cool if game had more choices. You are insulting his menhood and act like he fucked your mother yesterday. It's probably most weird and insecure post i have seen in months.
fair enough. I quoted him, but it was more of a general frustration with people doing this in every single thread. He was very civil for sure.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
fair enough. I quoted him, but it was more of a general frustration with people doing this in every single thread. He was very civil for sure.
In the end desmosome , i only wish the best for the game, i never mean anything or being a dick for the game, like i said, if is the will of the dev to make the game this way, i will never said "hey, this is bad, i don't want this" the only thing that i think is options make great, and i will always think this way. i hope the best for your, and don't worry, i understant your frustation with always the complains about ntr.

Reactions: JC07 and desmosome

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
To everyone with broken savegames!

I have no idea how to make save-games compatible between updates, as I constantly add variables when I work on new Chapters and features. I'm extremely bad at programming and have no idea what I'm doing.
Your saves will always be broken, until I stop adding new vars, and just start adding content with base-game finished. This is not in the nearest future.
Sorry!:HideThePain:
I don't program any games in Renpy so I might be wrong, but a way to fix new variables and old save files is to do a check for each new variable and change them after loading an old save file. This should work as long as these new variables are not used in older chapters.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Think i mighta broke it using save editor to kill resistance nd buff works. Gloria is at 30 days, 22000ish desire, report says she should come to me for assistance but bubkiss

popober

Jun 9, 2017
First off, this:
Screenshot_1.png
Yeah, that line is evil. Needs to be rectified, in inclusion and effect both, tout de suite.

Secondly, getting through each new version is going to be an even bigger pain in the ass than what Gloria has to go through if carrying over saves isn't going to be implemented. Because I thought it might bork some parts of the game, I didn't try to use the Ch. 3 intro skip thing that comes with activating the cheats, but if that is intended to skip past previous chapters then I each release needs the same feature.

Thirdly, I hope that Sam at least gets first poke at each of Gloria's new training levels before whoring; the focus on corruption and anal is FUCKING AWESOME, and while I would much prefer to keep the bicthes for myself, I do understand the core idea of the game so I have no qualms about that, however I just want some more action for the protagonist. On a similar note, hope Esther and Maya gets fleshed out too -- I thought their route would make up for what Gloria's lacked, but that was disappointing.

Can't wait for Chapter 4.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes