ciabello

Jul 17, 2018
It seems like you have finished this build, may I ask you some question? I have no idea what to do after I got Gloria to suck MC's dick. and also,and how can I progress Maya? I invited her to my house and have sex, then what?
i got the endscreen after the 1st time Gloria BJ, even if i discovered there was still the bj upgrade to unlock (i didnt because i got tired of the grind).

To progress maya i'm not sure, i kept trying different things (i got stuck multiple times too). talk to her at school, or at the nurse location try chatting at different times or in different locations (once i had a scene only when i talked to the girls when they were in the corridor). Sorry i can't be more specific but i'm just a simple guy with no gaming superpower or datamining skill

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
Is there a trick to gaining work points without losing them everyday in chapter 3? I've tried turning off all her upgrades and that kinda works, but it's basically just enough to get the 20 points to thwart her attempts to kill the MC.

Reactions: Telemnar2

kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
I had to shut down discord in order to make sure I wasn't suddenly getting notifications on one of the bazillion servers I'm in, and forgot to mute.

Well played...

Reactions: tdree

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Just a bit of feedback about this update:
-in chapter 3 when controlling Esther it says it gives sam 3 work points, when in ch3 work points aren't needed anymore.
-Esther loses study points over time, and given how much of her currency is needed in ch3 it's not a good thing.
-the secret scene does not unlock cheats (in case i misunderstood that secret condition tell me)
-arriving at the endscreen of this build does not unlock cheats in freeplay after that

overall yeah, i love the game, i don't like the amount of 'filler clicks' there are in ch3 if RNG goes ballistic
Hey, thanks for a feedback.

- work-points are needed constantly, to deal with Gloria's attempts to murder you
- Esther loses study points only if you fuck her :ROFLMAO: sorry about that. Her points are only needed for 1-time researches anyway
- to unlock cheats in this version you need to finish both stories ( Gloria's should 16, Maya's 14) and go through a secret scene
- you need to do something after end-of-chapter screen to achieve that

To everyone with broken savegames!

I have no idea how to make save-games compatible between updates, as I constantly add variables when I work on new Chapters and features. I'm extremely bad at programming and have no idea what I'm doing.
Your saves will always be broken, until I stop adding new vars, and just start adding content with base-game finished. This is not in the nearest future.
Sorry!:HideThePain:

About game difficulty.
It's supposed to be hard and grindy at the start. But as you move with inventing buffs and achieving in-game goals, the whole thing should become easier and easier. To give you sense of pride and accomplishment of course!
Just not too deep into development, yet. Once I add more features, you'll have more options to generate work-points and reduce Resistance.
If you hate grinding too much, just lose several times and get your noob-buff :LUL:

Last edited:
Reactions: ciabello

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
whats the cheat password? and how is it feasible to gain enough working points to counter her resistance? when it costs 20 per and can only be worked on via the weekend and each day gives you like 3 only your entire week is working for points, either increase the amount given per working on goals or decrease the amount needed for working it off from 20 to 10 or something

popober

Jun 9, 2017
To everyone with broke savegames!

I have no idea how to make save-games compatible between updates, as I constantly add variables when I work on new Chapters and features. I'm extremely bad at programming and have no idea what I'm doing.
Your saves will always be broken, until I stop adding new vars, and just start adding content with base-game finished. This is not in the nearest future.
Sorry!:HideThePain:
Ahh, I see. This is fine, but a note in the OP would help greatly. Just so people don't have to wonder if it's just a bug with the first release of an update, and therefore going to be patched in later versions, or not.

Reactions: AdventAnyx

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Is there a trick to gaining work points without losing them everyday in chapter 3? I've tried turning off all her upgrades and that kinda works, but it's basically just enough to get the 20 points to thwart her attempts to kill the MC.
The game is not balanced for that, basically if you are on anything but low resistance and you don't have enough work points to bring resistance down to low, your work point gain will be less than you need even if you do nothing but work whole day every day. And since events that push story tend to add a lot of resistance make sure you have 100+ work points saved before trying them. It's stupid, but that's the way it is. I think devs forgot to do the math for the average gain needed vs resistance increase, maybe didn't want to waste time on balancing things and in the end they put randomness so you can savescum. So either that or waste time clicking work week after week on low resistance to save enough points.

moyrd

Aug 5, 2016
great game altogether, best one I've played with those Illusion gfx
although the intro is a bit too long there's a good payoff and a good story established
hope there's a love route for gloria in the future
big thanks to the dev

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
this week i have found 2 great games that work with the illusion games for visuals.

unlike many games where there is a lot of grind(this is one of them) here you actually see the results of grind and lack of grind im the gameplay. the characters also dont have great repressed problems(except being Sluts) which i was glad about.

would be nice to have the game be a bit less grindy later on by reducing reintroduction costs or the suppresion cost.
also for me the buttplug never stayed in and she always stoped using it.

all in all a good experience and well made, good work there developer.

• Love

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
The very idea of putting grind for the sense of accomplishment is something a lot of people completely disagree with, but here it also makes you press TAB for skipping and mindlessly click the same buttons multiple times. I wouldn't call it giving pride or accomplishment or anything like that. Not to mention another controversial idea of how random things can be. You can spend hard earned 20 work points to reduce resistance by like 200 or you can try to get that GOTCHA for a reduction of 800+. It's like the game telling you please savescum. Well balanced constant values would be so much better. Or at the very least low variation random values.

The game also gives you absolutely no clue about the fact you should not try to fight resistance after you get a bj. It goes up a lot every day just because you passed some point in the story with no explanation at all and feels very forced. Of course it leads to another assasination attempt which is not a game over at this point but the player has no way of knowing that and the fun ruined by trying to fight fixed losing game cannot unhappen. If an event is supposed to be unavoidable it should happen without giving the player wrong idea it's his fault for being bad at game mechanics. Just introduce it next day and don't bring resistance into that especially when you have to set it back to low after the event.

Last edited:
Reactions: \EGOIST

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I'm still in the first part, story is cool and interesting, Esther is hot as hell and the animations are smooth as fuck. Top notch. And holy shit is it hot.

• Love

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
The very idea of putting grind for the sense of accomplishment is something a lot of people completely disagree with, but here it also makes you press TAB for skipping and mindlessly click the same buttons multiple times. I wouldn't call it giving pride or accomplishment or anything like that. Not to mention another controversial idea of how random things can be. You can spend hard earned 20 work points to reduce resistance by like 200 or you can try to get that GOTCHA for a reduction of 800+. It's like the game telling you please savescum. Well balanced constant values would be so much better. Or at the very least low variation random values.

The game also gives you absolutely no clue about the fact you should not try to fight resistance after you get a bj. It goes up a lot every day just because you passed some point in the story with no explanation at all and feels very forced. Of course it leads to another assasination attempt which is not a game over at this point but the player has no way of knowing that and the fun ruined by trying to fight fixed losing game cannot unhappen. If an event is supposed to be unavoidable it should happen without giving the player wrong idea it's his fault for being bad at game mechanics. Just introduce it next day and don't bring resistance into that especially when you have to set it back to low after the event.
Natural Resistance gain is slowed down a lot once you deny her cumming for a few days. That's supposed to be "I've found how game works and feel good about it" moment. Also if you simply release the 'lock' and she cums on her own, she drops a lot of Resistance. I tried to leave such game-play features here and there.
Well, fair point for now - it's pretty grindy. That's because there're almost no tools to fight it yet.

I'll focus on adding more game-play options in the next update, to make battle with Gloria feel better. Next update gonna be Chapter 3.5 or kinda like that. Only Gloria's path will be expanded. More options to train her, more options to keep her Resistance lower and more options to generate working points passively. True - now does not feel very exciting.

Last edited:
Reactions: black1ch

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
*coughs* anyone know the music in the intro of the free play where the MC is explaining his Chips controls? :BootyTime:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It might be a good idea to at least install a hint guide into the game. Or at least a walk through would be nice instead of saving, and playing a couple of weeks just to see if the random thing you're trying works or not...only to die, and go back to pick some other random act will work for another two or more weeks isn't much fun.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes