Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
ok I got all the research to 150%, 100 point on my goal and esther work, 10921 on desire, 52 on lewdness, 92 hate and masturbating in the bathroom. nothings happening, nothing about the anal chip thing and glorias notdoing anything. and when I talk to E about my current goal it still asks for all that stuff... what am I missing. Oh I already popped may may cherry....

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
ok I got all the research to 150%, 100 point on my goal and esther work, 10921 on desire, 52 on lewdness, 92 hate and masturbating in the bathroom. nothings happening, nothing about the anal chip thing and glorias notdoing anything. and when I talk to E about my current goal it still asks for all that stuff... what am I missing. Oh I already popped may may cherry....
You should drop her hate closer to zero (make her cum after a very long lock, it drops 90% of Hate no matter the number), enable all buffs and try to reach 4000 Desire before she reaches 30 Hate. :WeSmart:
I think that's exactly what I wrote into Esther's tooltips.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You should drop her hate closer to zero (make her cum after a very long lock, it drops 90% of Hate no matter the number), enable all buffs and try to reach 4000 Desire before she reaches 30 Hate. :WeSmart:
I think that's exactly what I wrote into Esther's tooltips.
it's honestly torture for gloria...like 2 weeks without release...in her shoes, i would be insane XD

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Some "insight":FacePalm: into the development in the public Patreon zone.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
this game need wt i actuly don't know what should i do is it a maybe a grind or should i talk with somebody what should i do to progress my story how should i pleases gloria so i could invent new patterns

edit: i just denial her for 40 days and finally my story got some progression

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
WOOT I DID IT GREAT GAME!!! I particularly loved the Elvis marathon! :love:
AdventAnyx I wish I was not broke and unemployed (due to fucken Corona-Chan) but even then I would not have the cash to spare to be honest. I wish I could send money your way but I can't so I'll send you my "BEST WISHES" keep up the good work!

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
AdventAnyx I hope the happy ending includes a throuple between the Maya, Esther and the MC... see threesomes is just sex I want to see a mutual love thing going on between the three of them. you folks feel me?

Sega Ricono

Feb 11, 2018
this game need wt i actuly don't know what should i do is it a maybe a grind or should i talk with somebody what should i do to progress my story how should i pleases gloria so i could invent new patterns

edit: i just denial her for 40 days and finally my story got some progression
There is a built in WT. Well, sort of. When you talk with Es you discuss what you need to do to progress the story.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
There is a built in WT. Well, sort of. When you talk with Es you discuss what you need to do to progress the story.
yeah i found dat out after a while but right now don't know how to start sara event i talked with es about it but i don't know what do about it now how to invite sara to go i talked to her at es work but it won't invite her they just chit chat

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
yeah i found dat out after a while but right now don't know how to start sara event i talked with es about it but i don't know what do about it now how to invite sara to go i talked to her at es work but it won't invite her they just chit chat
Bruh, weed bad for your brain. There's no Sara in the game :LUL:

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
Bruh, weed bad for your brain. There's no Sara in the game :LUL:
i meant the other girl who is friend with Es and work with her on clinic cuz i doesn't remember his name doesn't mean weed is bad it mean idc about names or faces and idk wtf do i care :D

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
If you're interested in the development progress,
So I clicked on the link thinking... hmm this should be interesting only to be met with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could not find a meme to describe my feeling other then a double take ROFL, but thats how I felt. maybe someone had an suitable meme for this emotion.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Total animations: from ~480 to ~670 (basically, game is 95% animated)
You can now spend your day as Esther in the university setting (foundation for another trainable character, not much for now)
First events for split Maya's routes (Slut and Harem)
New mechanics for Gloria past Chapter2 events
Game-Over scenarios
New events with Gloria
New buffs for Gloria
Re-done previous calculations of stats after events, to be more random
New interface for dialogues
Something else

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes