AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Excuse me, I'm a guy. Colors aren't my thing. The text in the dialogue window looks like a darkish red to me. I find it a bit hard to read.
OK, I'll amend my statement to whatever the text color is in the blue background dialogue window isn't very pleasant to look at.
I'm not asking you to do a wholesale change to your game just to accomodate one person.
Ok, now I know what those guys in big development companies have to deal with :HideThePain:
Text in dialogue box is Black with white outline. I have no knowledge of how eyes work, but this might be the case of something like color-blindness? Sorry, no offence. I'm just confused here.

Anyway, here's what I'm playing with right now. Don't know shit about interfaces, personally like em simpler.
What's your thoughts? Is it readable?

Is it better? Worse? I'll need to adjust every static picture to it, but it's doable.
Something like this for the base game:

Screenshot_1.png

Ideas?

Last edited:

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Ok, now I know what those guys in big development companies have to deal with :HideThePain:
Text in dialogue box is Black with white outline. I have no knowledge of how eyes work, but this might be the case of something like color-blindness? Sorry, no offence. I'm just confused here.

Anyway, here's what I'm playing with right now. Don't know shit about interfaces, personally like em simpler.
What's your thoughts? Is it readable?

I don't see any text that's black with a white outline.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Just tried this game
On the plus side, Esther is gorgeous, the animations are well done and bringing things to life.
On the bad side, dialog are cringe and atrocious, the camera angles aren't very sexy, the gameplay once the grinding starts is no fun.
Some potential there but refinement is needed.

JonnyL34

Oct 2, 2018
How do I get the Maya sex scene? I talk to Es with Maya in the room with her at work, with 20 points, and I get nothing?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
As for the discussion at hand, i usually disable any NTR content.

I would have preferred if i could be the one using Gloria, just me, that would make the game better for me, but it didnt bother to the point of stop playing the game the way the Dev handled.

I dont like that approach, but i can "tolerate" it.

I like the rest of the game enough to keep playing it

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
How do I get the Maya sex scene? I talk to Es with Maya in the room with her at work, with 20 points, and I get nothing?
The Maya sex scene is before the secret scene.

Tal to Esther in NUAMA at night and eventually something will happen that will lead to you having sex with Maya, dont know exactly what need to happen. That is the end of the non-secret content with Maya

After that, you do the 20-20 points secret scene

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Quite alot of people have contrast-sensitivity ..myself included..white on black is the worst thing..can really buggar up the eyes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
dang..this game's presentation is unique..it breaths..has life...the 3/4 top down view with constant activity/motion is a nice thing to look at..erases the static feel almost every game has...the writing is decent..but boy howdy do you need a spellchecker :D i suggest you join my discord..we provide spellcheckers free there ;) i mean guys that aint lazy fucks like me and "..." TF outta everything :D

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
darn..its a kinetic novel :( so sad...better tag it as such
Fake news!
Thanks for your replies. I need to find out how to manage two accounts in discord for that. Don't really wanna mix my "family-friendly" nickname into this hobby :HideThePain:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
oh...over an hour in..i get to do stuff...game set the world record for longest prologue EVER :p
ok..to summarize...the first part is a VERY long kinetic prologue....i'm talking over an hour if you read regular...then BAM..it goes all game :p choices stats and such..so you gotta commit..to be fair..it is worth it..the atmosphere is engaging...its unique for a corruption/domination type game..sorta sci-fi-ish..the persistent character movement is really nice...as i said previous..removes the static feel and makes the game feel alive...so those that ran away from the LONG ready bits come back..you get to click stuff :D
also..alot of good animations...damn those boobs will hypnotize TF outa you :p

Last edited:

JonnyL34

Oct 2, 2018
Talk to Esther in NUAMA at night and eventually something will happen that will lead to you having sex with Maya
I must be missing something then as I've been going to NUAMA every night possible and talking to Esther since before the blackmail call, and nothing has happened.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I must be missing something then as I've been going to NUAMA every night possible and talking to Esther since before the blackmail call, and nothing has happened.
Stop torturing yourself.

Maya's route is super simple:
talk to her 3 times, talk to Esther at home, fuck at NUAMA 3 times during the day, fuck 1 time during the evening.
o_O
No random included.

Last edited:
Reactions: Legionsoul

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
no one is asking for her to be on equal terms we want her to be corrupted just not fucking other dudes
well...technically we're corrupting her...she is simply too proud and arrogant to stick to the easy and obvious solution to all her problems: give up and spread her legs for MC

also: everything Gloria did, was actually planned for the sake of making Gloria look untrustworthy/unreliable/a lying schizophrenic and slowly make her lose all her resources like the dude she fucked...MC warned him about Gloria being a nympho...he corrupted her sexual desire and make it happen...so NOW Gloria lost his father's bodyguard and his father's trust...she is basically alone dealing with a problem that she can't fix unless she gives up and becomes MC's pet...

This whole ordeal that makes you feel soooo cuckolded is all part of a process meant to transform her into MC's pet/slut...

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
well...technically we're corrupting her...she is simply too proud and arrogant to stick to the easy and obvious solution to all her problems: give up and spread her legs for MC

also: everything Gloria did, was actually planned for the sake of making Gloria look untrustworthy/unreliable/a lying schizophrenic and slowly make her lose all her resources like the dude she fucked...MC warned him about Gloria being a nympho...he corrupted her sexual desire and make it happen...so NOW Gloria lost his father's bodyguard and his father's trust...she is basically alone dealing with a problem that she can't fix unless she gives up and becomes MC's pet...

This whole ordeal that makes you feel soooo cuckolded is all part of a process meant to transform her into MC's pet/slut...
What you still don't get it that some people aren't interested in cum-dumps. How would she be the MC's slut if she's fucking pretty much everyone? She's going to be the office slut, and since that's the case, I don't want to see her banging other guys, and I want to be able to avoid her completely, to be able to enjoy the game. When you are not into something and it's forced to you, it ruins the whole experience, even if everything else is perfect. It's like someone's giving you the most tasty-looking pizza but if want to eat it, you'll have to eat a side dish of turds with it. Having the option to keep the girls for yourself expect for one, who'll be the exact opposite and she'll basically gonna jump on every cock she sees and you still HAVE to have a relationship with her (master/pet, dom/sub, whatever...) doesn't make any sense. If it was optional of course, it would appeal to more people, but now what is the targeted audience for the game? Definitely not the "vanilla" crowd.

Ok. I've spend more time than I should have, in a thread about a game I won't be able to play anymore.

4.40 star(s) 160 Votes