nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Cheat code for Ch2

Password for in-game cheats:

iampassword

Genious, I know... ಥ⌣ಥ

Anyway, try not to use it in your first play. But if you do - make sure to finish your day, once you change parameters. Not necessary bug-free, so save beforehand!
well how do you use the cheats, enter the password and nothing happends after that

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
i just got it of patreon, i'm trying to find out as well :cautious: Nothing has changed for me?
under the stats, will appear a + and - bottons nows and same goes for work points, other than that, havent found anything

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
only thing i see right now that needs change is the pic beside who talking. it needs to be just the face not whole body. it takes up far to much of the screen and it doesnt even change to match their clothing

Reactions: Eucanuba

olaf1432

Jul 23, 2017
I have a problem, the game won't show webm files. Everything is black excpect the PNG images and Buttoms etc..
I've looked into the files and i can play all webm via VLC but as meantioned they wont play ingame.
Does somebody have an idea why?

Edit: Fixed by starting the game in compatibility mode.

Last edited:

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Looks good except for 2 things.
1) I'm not too keen on the red text on a blue background. Might just be a matter of personal taste, but the red on blue isn't very good looking.
2) The picture of the speaker that flashes next to the dialogue box. It's very annoying. I agree with one of the above posters that it should only be the head, and it should be persistent, not flash for a quarter of a second and disappear.

Reactions: Eucanuba

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
sigh do i have to watch the boss that im manipulating fuck this dude like seriously no warning or way to skip it at all

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
sigh do i have to watch the boss that im manipulating fuck this dude like seriously no warning or way to skip it at all
So it's one of these games... I should have guessed from the "voyeurism" tag. Thanks for the warning.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
So it's one of these games... I should have guess from the "voyeurism" tag. Thanks for the warning.
well for the most part no the voyer tag is MOSTLY about watching you boss masturbate from a camera it was only that specific part which i was particularly not a fan of

Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
well for the most part no the voyer tag is MOSTLY about watching you boss masturbate from a camera it was only that specific part which i was particularly not a fan of
I doesn't make much difference to me to be honest. As long as it's unavoidable, even one scene is one too many! I was more interested in the redhead, but not enough to play through this type of unavoidable content. I have no interest in watching other guys banging the girls and it's not like I'm invested in the game or anything. You just saved me time.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Me before playing this game: it sounds like a boring sandbox, and the redhead girl looks boring as hell
Me after playing this game: It's a boring sandbox, but wow Esther is a cool girlfriend to MC, weird start(are simply hanging out or they're actually a couple after MC got that scar?Did i miss a few lines?XD) but she is not a victim of MC's blackmailing or charm for once, HOW NICE! She is a fresh character who gives a shit...sure she is a nympho(it's an erotic VN, i accept it) but outside the sex scenes she is very cool and funny, Yay!

Conclusion: i'm poor as shit but i wish i could be a patreon, that's how much i enjoyed this game ^_^

Last edited:

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
OK, I am very happy with this, was it was basically the second version and nearly skipped out, but no this was great. I'm glad we got a gameplay segment, because it was a little tedious not having that. I certainly want to see MC turn into a much more evil person, also for the people talking about that 1 fdom scene it's just one scene and even then, hit the tab button

Edit: also, Esther is my favorite bitchy character! I hate the "It's not like I like you or anything types" but it works here. Never change this character please

• Love
Reactions: AdventAnyx

Toxicni

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone got the secret condition? Am a bit stuck, or rather i finished the game,
got to the freemode and started the [RED CIRCLE secret scene] with the main character having an "indecisive" approach.

But the cheat menu still says DENIED for third option like i didnt finish that secret part.

Mar 6, 2019
Thought this game was about manipulating the boss to fuck the MC not other dudes.
Only way i'll be interested in the future is if there's a way to make her not fuck other dudes, if that doesn't happen, doesn't look like I'll be missing out on much.

Last edited:
Reactions: eddie987
4.40 star(s) 159 Votes