AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Mini-review: Looks/feels distinctive and the writing is fun. Something about the MC/Es romance is exceptionally cute, believable, pure; I'd love for it to last.

P.S. Personally, I'm a big fan of leaving gaps like black screens/text to keep the ball rolling, then circling back and filling in when the story is done. Just in case that encourages you to focus on what you like doing and feel confident at, as opposed to mastering some obscure Renpy thing before you move on.
Thank you! :love:

But the truth is - I've always wanted to make an actual game (something like "Trainer"), not just an animated comix.
And I'll...just repost from my patreon:

Just finished writing and animating the first part of chapter 2.

Now this is where the shit gonna go serious. Because I'm moving into uncharted territory of actual fucking gameplay!

The story-mode is fun and all. But today I'm starting writing the basics of gameplay screens, variables and later first tier of events and random events. Boy, am I excited to discover how dumb I am and spend hours on fixing the easiest things...

Chapter 2 will not have much of it, but you'll be able to see, where the game is going, at least.

Other news.

My very first Patron! Thank you, Olli! You are forever in my heart now ~ヾ(^∇^)

Even more news!

I always loved the "Time-lapse" scenes, where the camera stays in one place, and characters are fucking around, with the time-stamp somewhere, and several panels of pose changes ...

So I made my own! With 27 animations....and additional 7 zoom-ins (⊙…⊙ )

Might be a slight overkill...but whats done is done.

I'll post a teaser to patron-zone, now when it's not a desert ( ᐛ )و

egglan

Apr 1, 2018
Wow, starting off pretty strong with the story and the animations and camera angles keep scenes interesting. I know some folks aren't a fan of straight to the point story without 'gameplay', but I don't mind it myself. If you have a story to tell, tell it.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Wow, starting off pretty strong with the story and the animations and camera angles keep scenes interesting. I know some folks aren't a fan of straight to the point story without 'gameplay', but I don't mind it myself. If you have a story to tell, tell it.
Nah, can't stop now...
I've spent last weekends and half of today, but I've got this!

:PogChamp:

Reactions: Eucanuba

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
annoying "multiple protagonist"
Yeah that was a bit of overestimation. You'll be able to spend your day and interact with people, with either Es or Sam in Chapter 3 (planned at least). But for now and for upcoming Ch2 this is wrong tag, sorry.

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
Tester's perspective can be too subjective sometimes but lets go.

I personaly like more storybased games then fiddling with mechanics or logic puzzles. I still feel there is alot of potential for storytelling in trainer games if the gameplay can set a steady pace of progression. The pic changes you have tied to the dif values can serve well for that.
Maybe you could play around with more flush to the character's face and genitalia. I believe Nipples should match close to the the natural Lip color if we ever see her without that lipstick when coats the MC's dick at some point. For the focus on face in the portraits I was thinking about leaving it to a mod request at some point as to not double your work right now by asking about extra stuff like multiple versions for those pictures.
I am not sure how the Hate stat would influence the interactions beside make her more selfserving or giving. She is supposed to start with a pretty high value there I assume but scaling into a romantic stat later? Just hoping we don't lose the boss-employee power dynamic of the premise. Atleast while they are at work.
You could play with another stat like the Reputation of her work ethics(the MCs too) that can influence her about staying a Bad Selfish Bitch till the end or becomes a Chill Morale Booster Boss or balanced for an Ambitius and Covert Opportunist ending. Like getting ahead on bussiness deals using flirting-n-more promises or putting in fun or ralaxing activities for work breaks(where she can excuse herself from work). Also potential for more company milestone celebrations that involve regular or "backstage" rewards for overachiving and motivated employees.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Man, I wish I could create some complex mechanics like that, but I'm not a PROgrammer (I have to heavily comment my own shaky code as it is, to not lose track of what the fuck am I doing).
And I wish I could do some complex visual-stuff, like lipstick-on-a-dick. But I'm not an animator/illustrator either. :cry:
I struggle with everything: making HS run, adding mods to it, coding, Photoshop. I know nothing. And try to cut as many corners as I can, because of it.

So, I doubt I could make my game some miraculous, all-in-one, perfectly fine-tuned and well-visualized creation, sadly.
But hey! I do try to make a pacing not too fast, and tie it to story-telling. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks for your thoughts!...and prayers :LUL:

Last edited:

Claiy

Feb 26, 2018
I had a lot of fun with this first version, how refreshing to try out something that's not a grindy incest game for once !

Good luck for the rest, i'll be following this game and probably drop a few bucks once i get my next salary.

• Love
Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Sup, people!
So the past month was very productive. And I've finished making the 2nd Chapter.
Besides the story, there's the whole game-play now. Trainer-style. In the making.
Many events change something, depending on the conditions, for you to explore and have fun.
All-in-all the total animations count goes from ~160 to ~480, plus it's not a Visual Novel anymore. :PogChamp:
It's currently very late, so I'll be back here later tomorrow, and update everything with proper screen-shots and descriptions.
The build is being uploaded to MEGA, probably be there in an hour or two. Link currently only available to $10 patrons (per my own rules, sadly:poop:).
But since there're none at the moment, I have a special gift for anyone rich enough to...erhhm...acquire it and bring here.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
hmm looks some what interesting dont typically try a game out this early in development but might as well give it was try

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Cheat code for Ch2

Password for in-game cheats:

iampassword

Genious, I know... ಥ⌣ಥ

Anyway, try not to use it in your first play. But if you do - make sure to finish your day, once you change parameters. Not necessary bug-free, so save beforehand!

4.40 star(s) 158 Votes